PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from South Africa

Dr Killinger
Jun-02-2013, 05:51
Hi everyone. I first started out with flight sims when I was 10, and got Flight Simulator 2000 bundled with my Sidewinder Force Feedback (which I actually bought for Mechwarrior 2 and 3!). I've had a casual interest in flight sims ever since, and coupled with an interest in the second world war, I recently picked up ClOD and pulled out my faithful Sidewinder for some action! I'm still getting up to speed with ClOD, but I played some of the previous IL2 titles, so my piloting isn't too horrific. Just getting used to some of the hardcore sim aspects.

ATAG_Snapper
Jun-02-2013, 13:10
Hi Dr. K., and welcome to the forum! :D

Be sure to download and install the Team Fusion patch 3.00 followed by their mini patch 3.01 They can both be found here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100

Assuming you have the current Steam version of Clod installed in its default location, these two patches are self-installing. Just double click on 'em and you're good to go. No only do these patches contain massive improvements to the Flight Modelling, but here are numerous other graphical and sound improvements as well. Further, the game will actually run better on your PC. What's not to like?

:)

Dr Killinger
Jun-02-2013, 15:45
Hi Dr. K., and welcome to the forum! :D

Be sure to download and install the Team Fusion patch 3.00 followed by their mini patch 3.01 They can both be found here: http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100

Assuming you have the current Steam version of Clod installed in its default location, these two patches are self-installing. Just double click on 'em and you're good to go. No only do these patches contain massive improvements to the Flight Modelling, but here are numerous other graphical and sound improvements as well. Further, the game will actually run better on your PC. What's not to like?

:)

Thanks for the welcome. Patches already installed :D

DRock
Jun-04-2013, 00:50
Welcome, Dr. Killinger.

Download TeamSpeak and join our channel. It's a great way to gain a wingman and increase your survival rate.

Cheers,
ATAG_DRock

Injerin
Jun-04-2013, 02:27
Welcome DK,

Its always nice to see new faces around here :)