PDA

View Full Version : How to host multiplayer game for one on one dogfights

Ploughman
Jun-05-2013, 07:57
Hi all,

Leitmotiv has finally dusted off his rig and purchased a copy of CloD and we are looking to have a bit of fun one on one dog fighting.

But. It seems in this regard CloD needs a little more from me than I know how to give.

Would somebody in the know be so kind as to point me in the right direction for instructions on how to set up the mission for, and how to host a one one one dogfight server.

Many thanks in advance,

P

1lokos
Jun-05-2013, 12:55
how to host a one one one dogfight server.

Try: In STEAM > Multiplayer > LOBBY > CREATE
Set "Realism" parameters and hit FLY.
In the next screed load one of Dogfiths mission include in game in these "fantasy" maps...

For default the game remeber the last SP mission load, to choose another click in ... on top of list to change mission folder Singleplayer for Multiplayer.

Select "army" side, click in some active air base - white icon - selet/configure PLANE and clik in CREATE to start flying.

In some these pre-made mission are AI flights, to pick one, click on plane icone in map - even ones in flight - select pilotot, bombardier, gunner... position and hit ENTER.

Eventually you can edit these mission in FMB removing these AI flights, limitig plane models in base, etc...

Sokol1