PDA

View Full Version : UH-1H Huey quick mission

ATAG_Headshot
Jun-13-2013, 07:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adgsegthEGo

My brother-in-law and I have very recently picked up the DCS Huey Module and have begun to learn it. We are still very new at it (as in having a hard time fully remembering the start up procedure) but have really been enjoying flying this. Many people have just posted videos of the miniguns firing a lot but I thought I would post a really quick mission that we flew together.

We made a very quick mission in the mission builder where a small convoy was going through a town with a few hostile armored vehicles and AA guns scattered around. This is just a vid of us going from startup, flying in formation and engaging the enemy, then returning to base.

We are both very new at this yet so it may not be the smoothest flying you have ever seen but it really is a blast. Hopefully this shows just a small taste of some of the fun to be had with this aircraft even without 10's to 100's of hours of training on it. Check it out, it's well worth the money!

Dutch
Jun-13-2013, 08:27
:thumbsup:

Agreed. The Huey is a blast, and far more of a bargain in a week's time if the rumours of the summer sale are true.