PDA

View Full Version : New member- UK - Jujuuk68

Jujuuk68
Jun-30-2013, 09:08
hi just a quick post to say hello.

As someone who firmly believes the best way to learn online games is to leap straight in and die a lot, learning by mistakes, I thought I'd better introduce myself before appearing on the server -

I have had CLOD on my hard drive for about a year, but haven't really played it. To be honest, the learning tutorials seemed pretty awful. Anyway, I managed to take off, do a circuit on a spit and land without boiling the engine, and so feeling pretty pleased with myself thought I'd better get on line and make some easy kills for some of you. It seems I need to install some mods from here, the server browser found they were all on v3. something, and so here I am registering for the DL.

Now, if anyone can teach me to fly, I'd be grateful!

BTW Based in Redhill, Surrey, where we had Polish 303 Sqn based here, so thinking might try to understand skinning/painting and get in the air with a historical plane some time. But then, as I have up til recently worked in Croydon, I might just choose Luftwaffe so I can bomb my place of work!

ATAG_JTDawg
Jun-30-2013, 09:57
Welcome m8 , get on ts, someone will walk you through stuff. :thumbsup:

ATAG_Colander
Jun-30-2013, 10:39
Welcome Jujuuk,

As JTDawg says, get on Teamspeak and I'm sure you'll find some one willing to help you.

ATAG_Colander.

Old_Canuck
Jun-30-2013, 15:00
Hi Jujuuk. I'll third that advice to get on Teamspeak. The buckets of helpfullness seem to be bottomless here. I got lots of good training in the beginning and still hear nuggets of wisdom from time time that I never would have heard otherwise.

ChiefRedCloud
Jun-30-2013, 15:54
Welcome Jujuuk68 to a great bunch of flyers ....

http://imageshack.us/a/img443/8789/willeyspitwelcome.png

DUI
Jul-02-2013, 08:01
Welcome Jujuuk68,

About the technical part: Beside the Team Fusion patches 3.0 you also need to install the mini patch 3.01 in order to fly on the online servers. You can find both downloads here (http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=100).

Regards
DUI

DRock
Jul-02-2013, 11:28
Hello Jujuuk68, welcome to this site and server.

Cheers,
ATAG_DRock