PDA

View Full Version : Hawkinge Spawn issue last night

SoW Reddog
Jul-09-2013, 03:59
Hi all. I think there's a problem with the Hawkinge spawn point(s) on the map that was in rotation about 10.30-11.30 pm (UK time) I must have spawned in about 5 times only to find myself either sliding backwards down a slope and flipping at the bottom, or spawning on a flat patch of the field yet as soon as I started taxi'ing the nose pitched down like the wheels were stuck (No, I didn't have my brakes on!) and taking the propellor off.

Really frustrating and meant that I just couldn't take the risk. Anyone know if this is a known issue, or something that could be fixed? (I'm pretty certain it wasn't anything I was doing).

ATAG_Torian
Jul-09-2013, 10:08
Can't say I've seen that for a long time. Used to get this sorta thing way back in the early days b4 the finer points of spawn placing were nutted out. I'm wondering if some of the older maps are being recycled. Would be gr8 if each map in play had some sort of identifying tag so u could report it was "xyz" map in the rotation that it's happening on. Perhaps if u can pm Bliss and give the time in Chicago time he may be able to identify the wayward spawns. In this case it would have been 5:30-6:30 pm.
Just have to pick a different base in the meantime.

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-09-2013, 12:05
Thanks for the heads up. The bad spawns have always been a problem with this game. Perhaps I missed an area on the new map. :(