PDA

View Full Version : MAG-21 Recruiting

Hattrick
Jul-12-2013, 03:31
~S~ Gents!

If anyone is interested in joining us in full real switch multiplayer Pacific Theater Campaigns please reply and let me know. We would love to have a few guys fill in (no obligations to our 1946 squad) to make our historic campaigns more filled out with human players. We fly on Thursday and Saturday evenings 8pm EST. I'll give our TS info out if anyone is interested in joining in our some awesome missions. Thanks fellas! Here's our link. http://webpages.charter.net/rebsix6/

Thanks,
MAG-21_Hattrick

P.S. I invite any ATAG members that might be interested in friendly breather on breather flying to get in touch with me and maybe we can coordinate some inter squadron events OR possibly partake in some CO-OP missions together. We run 4.12.2m with HSFX 7.0.2.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jul-12-2013, 04:59
Welcome, and please accept this reciprocal invitation;

Your entire squadron is hereby invited to come and fly Cliffs of Dover!

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-12-2013, 06:48

+1 :lolol:

Please let your squadron know they are very welcome to use this section of the ATAG forum as much as they like.

Glad you stopped by, Hattrick.

Cheers,

Snapper :salute:

Hattrick
Jul-12-2013, 10:58

Very funny :-P But seriously, I do fly Cliffs of Dover myself. If I could get most or even some of my fellow 1946 squad to revisit it I'd like that but we do love our carrier ops and Pacific Theatre which obviously Cliffs can't provide. I was under the impression reading the forums in this 1946 thread that some ATAG members and others still do or wish to fly 1946 given all it has to offer even if it doesn't look as nice as CloD so I figured I'd throw an invite out there. :-)

Hattrick
Jul-12-2013, 11:00
Please let your squadron know they are very welcome to use this section of the ATAG forum as much as they like.

Glad you stopped by, Hattrick.

Cheers,

Thank so much, Snapper! :salute:

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-12-2013, 13:48
Very funny :-P But seriously, I do fly Cliffs of Dover myself. If I could get most or even some of my fellow 1946 squad to revisit it I'd like that but we do love our carrier ops and Pacific Theatre which obviously Cliffs can't provide. I was under the impression reading the forums in this 1946 thread that some ATAG members and others still do or wish to fly 1946 given all it has to offer even if it doesn't look as nice as CloD so I figured I'd throw an invite out there. :-)

Actually, there are a lot of Clod players on this forum that keep 1946 on their hard drives for the high playability that it offers. If you could keep us updated on developments, events, updates, and other news involving the MAG-21, it would be appreciated by many here.

Hope you and your mates drop by often. Cold beer is in the fridge. :D

Hattrick
Jul-12-2013, 13:55
Actually, there are a lot of Clod players on this forum that keep 1946 on their hard drives for the high playability that it offers. If you could keep us updated on developments, events, updates, and other news involving the MAG-21, it would be appreciated by many here.

Hope you and your mates drop by often. Cold beer is in the fridge. :D

Sounds good Snapper, I know we intend on starting a Scorched Earth Campaign in the beginning of August using enemy AI. HOWEVER it would be awesome to have ATAG members (8+ ideally) fly the opposing side (we could switch sides at the beginning of another campaign of course). Other than that we use DCG to create lengthy multi month campaigns. IF any of this sounds cool let me know. If not no worries.

ATAG_Headshot
Jul-12-2013, 14:05
I really really miss carrier ops a lot but as it isn't in CloD I may have to indulge in 46' again to get my fix. It's just tough going back to 46' after getting used to CloD heh

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-12-2013, 16:49
Sounds good Snapper, I know we intend on starting a Scorched Earth Campaign in the beginning of August using enemy AI. HOWEVER it would be awesome to have ATAG members (8+ ideally) fly the opposing side (we could switch sides at the beginning of another campaign of course). Other than that we use DCG to create lengthy multi month campaigns. IF any of this sounds cool let me know. If not no worries.

Oops, sorry for the slow reply!

This sounds VERY cool! :thumbsup: Feel free to post whatever info, events, etc etc you believe will help the cause.

:)

Hattrick
May-12-2014, 21:26
Oops, sorry for the slow reply!

This sounds VERY cool! :thumbsup: Feel free to post whatever info, events, etc etc you believe will help the cause.

:)

If anyone is interested in joining us in full real switch multiplayer Pacific Theater Campaigns please reply and let me know. We would love to have a few guys fill in (no obligations to our 1946 squad) to make our historic campaigns more filled out with human players. We fly on Thursday and Saturday evenings 8pm EST. I'll give our TS info out if anyone is interested in joining in our some awesome missions. Thanks fellas!

darkside3/4
May-12-2014, 23:36
AG-51 might en interested in PTO....we fly coop pacific/Korea stuff Tuesday Thursday and Saturday already so if the time zones mesh they might be open. Chat on our forum, I'm definitely interested...check my Coral Sea thread below this one.

http://airgroup51.net/forum/

Hattrick
May-13-2014, 13:58
AG-51 might en interested in PTO....we fly coop pacific/Korea stuff Tuesday Thursday and Saturday already so if the time zones mesh they might be open. Chat on our forum, I'm definitely interested...check my Coral Sea thread below this one.

http://airgroup51.net/forum/

Thanks for the response Jarhead. I sent you a PM. Hopefully we can connect and fly some PTO co-ops together soon.

POPEYE
May-13-2014, 23:03
Greetings Gentlemen

I am a member of a IL2 1946 squad MAG-21, we are reaching out to others squads and COD squads to expand our participation, as we are all aware attendance and participation in this sim are down, so we just wanted to extend an invitation to other flight sim'ers I believe that your squad has been contacted by our training officer MAG-21 Hattrick.
I am just checking in to further invite ATAG members to join us on our our flight nights.
Please feel free to visit our website
http://webpages.charter.net/rebsix6/ drop us a note introduce yourself. You can contact our CO MAG-21 Rebsix or Hattrick through our site.
S~

Speed is life, altitude is life insurance

Hattrick
May-13-2014, 23:37
Hey Popeye thanks for showing up on the ATAG forums to help promote some IL-2 1946 participation. If the mods wish to move this thread over to the 1946 forum please do. I've already posted our invite in that section too.

Hattrick

Moderator edit: Done. It's great to see you guys here. Popeye's new thread (merged here) gives a worthwhile bump to this one you started earlier. :thumbsup:

AG-51_Razor
May-14-2014, 09:43
Hattrick, AG-51 would very definitely be interested in getting together with another squad to fly online with or against! We are a full switch squad using HSFX 7.02 as well. Come by and say hello. http://www.airgroup51.net/ag51website/

ATAG_Septic
May-14-2014, 12:53
Welcome to the forum chaps!:thumbsup:

Septic.

Hattrick
May-14-2014, 23:46
Hattrick, AG-51 would very definitely be interested in getting together with another squad to fly online with or against! We are a full switch squad using HSFX 7.02 as well. Come by and say hello. http://www.airgroup51.net/ag51website/

Thanks Razor, I just posted on your forums. Looking forward to speaking with you and Cobraj!

Ulrik
Aug-15-2014, 13:37
I would be interested in joining your missions , but only if there are no AI planes in them ...

II/JG77_RC
Aug-19-2014, 21:50
Our Squad still fly's SEOW's in 1946 with HSFX 7

The thing is, that time is about an hour to early for most of our pilots. We are free on the Thursday nights, and might be interested, specially if you could move the time an hour later.

On a Thursday night we could probably field 4 to 6 pilots.