PDA

View Full Version : Update XXIV

=BKHZ=Furbs
Jul-12-2013, 11:42
Hi everyone. There won't be a lot to read in today's blog note. It's a hot time for us these days, and summer sun and girls on the streets are even hotter, you know. Everyone of us in the team, with full dedication keeps proving that development goes first and all the rest gotta wait till weekend.

We're preparing some really big news for you, and we're excited just like as you possibly are. And since I'm short of time for a full-size blog note today, I have made this genuine improvisation for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFBl49lQdeg&feature=player_embedded

Looking great!

startrekmike
Jul-12-2013, 18:24
That was a interesting video, I do hope that the big update they speak of will show more than just planes flying around, I mean, they have some nice looking cockpits and the audio is really nice, I just want to see more.

Still, glad to see that work is moving along, not enough to really go either way on but at least it is moving forward.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jul-12-2013, 18:36
That was a interesting video, I do hope that the big update they speak of will show more than just planes flying around, I mean, they have some nice looking cockpits and the audio is really nice, I just want to see more.

agreed.

=BKHZ=Furbs
Jul-13-2013, 03:42
Agreed, we all want to see the exciting stuff but i guess its just not ready yet.

Remember it took CLOD 7 years before we saw a plane in flight vid. :)

Manoxerox
Jul-13-2013, 07:56
Agreed, we all want to see the exciting stuff but i guess its just not ready yet.

Remember it took CLOD 7 years before we saw a plane in flight vid. :)
What do you mean 7 years? The first videos were seen in 2006.:stunned:

=BKHZ=Furbs
Jul-14-2013, 06:53
What do you mean 7 years? The first videos were seen in 2006.:stunned:

Those vids were from a early version that was binned.

Skoshi_Tiger
Jul-14-2013, 09:43
It's quite hard to find anything final in the current version. Except for aircraft models I think :)

This vid should only be taken as a work in progress. Who knows what it will look like after "Optimization"? Hopefully they can get good balance with frame rates, object count and graphic quality.

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-15-2013, 12:13
Vid looks really good. Cockpit sound of the 109 sounds like CloD sounds.

Will be interesting to see what it looks like with a good video capture in 1080p.