PDA

View Full Version : Question about hickups

DennydD
Jul-13-2013, 03:48
Since my PC setup is not realy ideal for CloD I wanna ask those with different setups.
I get a hickup when bombs are hitting a target in SP. Funny enough it isnt there if I miss my target. Just if I am spot on and something that shows up as "XYZ was destroyed by..." blows up the game takes like a 2-3 sec break.
I don't consider this a gamebreaker but maybe there are some tweaks.
I already tryed to reduce my graphic quality down to low. The hickup stays. It seems to be something related to the mission logic but thats just a guess. I usually play the Desastersoft addons for SP. In MP on ATAG I dont have the issue.
In the bugs section I posted this He111 crash thing. This was the first time where I got a reproducable launcher crash. So the game crashes when I hit my mission target and only when I do so. :-P

Any ideas?

RupertVonHentzau
Jul-13-2013, 08:40
Just want to add that I got these hickups since TF patch and learned to live with tem (2-3 sec, only once during a mission, that had started a minute or two ago). My Acer-laptop is not high-end, but was capable of most offline missions because of reduced settings and a tweak or two (frame limiter for instance).

Anyhow: My post here is no help, but added to put some weight in the discussion as I think, we are not the only ones with these hickups.