PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Track Recording Playback

Novakaine
Jul-14-2013, 03:27
I've been trying to look at tracks that I've recorded, and it worked once a week ago, but now every time i try to view a track, whether it's been sent through the forum external view utility or not, it plays and shows me a vast expanse of ocean and sky and nothing else. Also the only buttons that do anything are the enter button (which activates the chat box and allows you to type things without actually posting anything in the box after hitting enter again) and the 30, 70, 90 view angle buttons. As much as I love zooming in on an endless ocean...I'd rather watch planes shoot each other to bits.

I'm sure there's a deep metaphor here somewhere.:whacky2:|

vranac
Jul-14-2013, 05:21
Just hit F2 and you'll see your plane.F1 is cockpit view.But you have to hit F10 to move the camera.

Ctrl+F2 for friendly objects , Shift+F2 enemy ones.Or you can use right click and pick object throgh menu.

Novakaine
Jul-14-2013, 17:28
None of those buttons seem to do anything and when i right click all i see is Return to Menu.

Novakaine
Jul-14-2013, 17:31
Wow...I'm an idiot :ind: . Figured out the problem and this thread can be deleted.

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-14-2013, 18:10
Not yet it can't ..... mind telling us how you straightened it out? You see I have the same problem as you do .... thanks ...

Royraiden
Jul-14-2013, 20:53
Not yet it can't ..... mind telling us how you straightened it out? You see I have the same problem as you do .... thanks ...

I had the same problem before and my solution was to just hit F1. Be aware that if you start recording before spawning you need to wait or fast forward a bit until your plane actually spawned so when you hit F1 you get the in cockpit view.

DUI
Jul-15-2013, 06:46
The F-keys normally work - did you maybe rearrange the controls for the internal and external view settings?

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jul-15-2013, 06:49
I had the same problem before and my solution was to just hit F1. Be aware that if you start recording before spawning you need to wait or fast forward a bit until your plane actually spawned so when you hit F1 you get the in cockpit view.

underlined and emboldened the most important bit.

Novakaine
Jul-16-2013, 22:39
I just had to enable "Edit Views" in the Menu screen before i played the track. Then after getting in the track, just hit f1 or f2 and i was good to go.