PDA

View Full Version : game problems

Logan20131
Jul-22-2013, 15:31
Hi I'm having Lag in CoD. can anyone help.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jul-22-2013, 15:45
Graphics stutters or server lag?

Post your system specs.

ATAG_Colander
Jul-22-2013, 16:14
Offline or online.
If online, what is your ping to the server you are connecting to?

Dutch
Jul-22-2013, 16:27
Hi I'm having Lag in CoD. can anyone help.

Where are you? Which country? Are you behind a router? How far are you from the server? Was God an Astronaut? Sorry, that was a bit sarcastic. Sorry. We are here to help, but that question is a little general in nature, to say the least.

Help us to help you, and we'll meet in the middle somewhere. :D :thumbsup:

jlan5031
Aug-19-2013, 18:28
After having read and asked for several days preparing myself, I've been trying for an hour, or more, trying to hear and speak on Allied Forces, Flight 1. As far as I can read in the Teamspeak window, I am connected, my name(Sparks) is listed in Flight 1. When I push to talk the little blue circle lights up. But there is no sound. I've searched around, asked questions, but haven't been able to find out what the problem is. The task of signing up and participating in the ATAG games is supposed to be so easy. What am I supposed to do with COD? It's on, but the multiplayer asks me questions I don't know the answers to. So what do I do to get going? None of the answers I've seen have been of help. I'm Teamspeak Administrator, and that doesn't seem to help. What a mess. As you may be able to tell, I'm discouraged.

Dutch
Aug-19-2013, 18:33
After having read and asked for several days preparing myself, I've been trying for an hour, or more, trying to hear and speak on Allied Forces, Flight 1. As far as I can read in the Teamspeak window, I am connected, my name(Sparks) is listed in Flight 1. When I push to talk the little blue circle lights up. But there is no sound. I've searched around, asked questions, but haven't been able to find out what the problem is. The task of signing up and participating in the ATAG games is supposed to be so easy. What am I supposed to do with COD? It's on, but the multiplayer asks me questions I don't know the answers to. So what do I do to get going? None of the answers I've seen have been of help. I'm Teamspeak Administrator, and that doesn't seem to help. What a mess. As you may be able to tell, I'm discouraged.

Was there anyone else in 'Flight 1'? Or were all the other characters in 'Allied Forces'. Did you see any other blue circles (spheres?) anywhere at all on the user interface? The server has been down for the last hour or so, so maybe it was one of those bad coincidences.

Can meet up there now, if you like.

jlan5031
Aug-19-2013, 18:49
Thank you for your quick response.
Quite often, when attempting a new application, I suffer from a form computer hysteria. I've taken time to wipe the egg off my face. I tested on other games and found I didn't have any sound anywhere. So I reversed the headphone jacks, and what do you know? I could hear and speak. My face is read. I spoke to Flight one, but I still don't know how to get the game to appear.

Dutch
Aug-19-2013, 18:55
Thank you for your quick response.
Quite often, when attempting a new application, I suffer from a form computer hysteria. I've taken time to wipe the egg off my face. I tested on other games and found I didn't have any sound anywhere. So I reversed the headphone jacks, and what do you know? I could hear and speak. My face is read. I spoke to Flight one, but I still don't know how to get the game to appear.

Well actually, what I did was take you from the 'ready room', to the channel where all the other chaps were, then I put myself there too, and we could hear eachother. If you're in 'Flight 1', but no-one else is in 'Flight 1', no-one will hear you. Once you've connected to TS, you have to 'click and drag' yourself to the channel where all the other guys are, denoted by the little blue circles, otherwise they won't hear you, or you them. :D

So what's this problem about starting the game? The server has been down tonight, but should appear in your multiplayer/client list by now...

jlan5031
Aug-19-2013, 19:36
ATAG_Dutch,
Thank you again for your help. This is what I did. I started COD, went to Client, and several game choices were there. But when I experimented on how to join, I get the following message in big red letters: Server version 2:08 does not match 3:01. At that point I don't know what it means or how to correct it. There are other choices I don't understand, but they'll have to wait.
Believe it or not, but I play COD offline with hardly a problem.
i appreciate the time you're taking to help.

Dutch
Aug-19-2013, 19:43
ATAG_Dutch,
Thank you again for your help. This is what I did. I started COD, went to Client, and several game choices were there. But when I experimented on how to join, I get the following message in big red letters: Server version 2:08 does not match 3:01. At that point I don't know what it means or how to correct it. There are other choices I don't understand, but they'll have to wait.
Believe it or not, but I play COD offline with hardly a problem.
i appreciate the time you're taking to help.

Ahah!! There are two ATAG servers. Server 1 has been down a couple of times tonight. This is the ATAG main server, called 'Axis vs Allies v3.01' . Currently, Server 2 is being used for the Beta testing of the upcoming patch, which is v2.08, so none of us poor menials are allowed to join.:D

Look for ATAG 'Axis vs Allies v3.01' in your list, and that's the one you should aim for. We'll get there mate, worry ye not. :thumbsup: