PDA

View Full Version : Lots of advances recently

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Jul-22-2013, 19:14
Have to say pretty pumped lately watching the advances Team Fusion members are making lately... :party2:

There are a LOT of very talented people working on this mod... don't count myself as one of them. :doh:

Can't post updates quite yet, we need to confirm the technical standards but I think people are going to be excited when we get the promos out. :D

(gratuitous Team pat on the back thread... :-P )

Dutch
Jul-22-2013, 19:17
Well thanks for that Buzz. Keep us in the dark, why don't you? Good to know that you know what's coming up. It's just a bit of a shame that you won't bloody well tell us. Thanks again, although I'm not quite sure what for.....

:D

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Jul-22-2013, 19:18
If Mattias wants to post something... but I'm gonna stay mum. :D

ATAG_Colander
Jul-22-2013, 19:19
If Mattias wants to post something... but I'm gonna stay mum. :D

Sorry but is not Friday

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-22-2013, 20:19
Its great news for sure....but remember we don't need revelations....just something to keep us bubbling along.....panem et circenses...and we are happy....you know if we have too much...we'll only expect more..and MORE and MORE!!!

ATAG_Slipstream
Jul-22-2013, 20:46
Have to say pretty pumped lately watching the advances Team Fusion members are making lately... :party2:

There are a LOT of very talented people working on this mod... don't count myself as one of them. :doh:

Can't post updates quite yet, we need to confirm the technical standards but I think people are going to be excited when we get the promos out. :D

Well thats too bad Buzzsaw! I think you're one hell of a talented guy, and I know the rest of the team does too. :thumbsup:

ATAG_JTDawg
Jul-22-2013, 22:14
Well thats too bad Buzzsaw! I think you're one hell of a talented guy, and I know the rest of the team does too. :thumbsup:

:stunned: Buzz on a scale of 1 to 10 ( you ) I don't even hit the scale at 0.01 Thanks again for all the hard work !!!!!

Royraiden
Jul-22-2013, 22:33
Excellent news, does that mean we get a new friday update video :p?

Kling
Jul-23-2013, 03:21

Youre mean!!!!
:(

9./JG52 Ziegler
Jul-23-2013, 08:14
When the TF members are saying they are pleased with the progress, I get pretty stoked. :thumbsup:

priller26
Jul-23-2013, 14:01
When the TF members are saying they are pleased with the progress, I get pretty stoked. :thumbsup:

I would agree very much, and I'm very excited about the upcoming new details.:thumbsup:

Mattias
Jul-23-2013, 14:41
Excellent news, does that mean we get a new friday update video :p?

Maybe :D But some of the stuff is not ready for showcasing just yet, so you might need to wait a little longer before you see what got Buzz so excited :)

Cheers/m

Oersted
Jul-23-2013, 15:15
Sure knows how to raise a BUZZ! :-D

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-23-2013, 15:22
Sorry for what sounds like FANBOY comments but you guys are great. But I have a speculative question, if I might. Do you recon 1C/777 will release the rest of the internal code to the public and hence you guys after the release of Bos? Or whne they get through milking it? Yea any answer would be strictly speculative (a guess).

ATAG_Colander
Jul-23-2013, 16:03
Sorry for what sounds like FANBOY comments but you guys are great. But I have a speculative question, if I might. Do you recon 1C/777 will release the rest of the internal code to the public and hence you guys after the release of Bos? Or whne they get through milking it? Yea any answer would be strictly speculative (a guess).

Doubt it.

Mattias
Jul-23-2013, 16:08

There's nothing wrong with being a fanboy :thumbsup:

Regarding 1C releasing the code (and/or the tools) it would be a wet dream come true, but I fear we will se this before that happens:
http://naturalnewsglobal.blog.com/files/2012/09/pigs-fly-flu.gif
:)

Kling
Jul-23-2013, 16:17

Regarding 1C releasing the code (and/or the tools) it would be a wet dream come true, but I fear we will se this before that happens:

Whoa!!! Awesome clouds!! You really believe we will see clouds like that before they release the source code?!?!

Great news!!
:P

Mattias
Jul-23-2013, 17:08
Whoa!!! Awesome clouds!! You really believe we will see clouds like that before they release the source code?!?!

Great news!!
:P

I hope so :thumbsup: Right now we are struggling with the pigs roll rates. They also seem to be a little too reflective :)

DUI
Jul-23-2013, 19:06
I expect a very decent damage model on this one.

After shooting one of those pigs down and letting it burn on the ground it somehow should look like that:
http://www.antenne.de/cf/services/img/ccadd//470xx/4163369.jpg

Dutch
Jul-23-2013, 19:22
I expect a very decent damage model on this one.

After shooting one of those pigs down and letting it burn on the ground it somehow should look like that:
http://www.antenne.de/cf/services/img/ccadd//470xx/4163369.jpg

That looks really nice. Can you contribute to my food thread? In the 'off-topic' bit? Cheers! :D

Chivas
Jul-23-2013, 19:27

The 777 part of IC/777 plan to have a number of theaters over a number of years and would never want COD as a competitor. The IC part of IC/777 would still be getting monies for any sales of COD that TF generated. 777's contract to make BOS probably asked for a lock to be put on COD's source code.

ATAG_Ribbs
Jul-23-2013, 21:35

Looks to me that the FMs and the DMs are porked!roflmao

JG5_Emil
Jul-23-2013, 21:39

Does anyone remember the squad (forum trolls) Blitz Pigs? Or are you all to young :D

Jugdriver
Jul-23-2013, 21:58
The 777 part of IC/777 plan to have a number of theaters over a number of years and would never want COD as a competitor. The IC part of IC/777 would still be getting monies for any sales of COD that TF generated. 777's contract to make BOS probably asked for a lock to be put on COD's source code.

and 1C would be stupid to agree to make that "lock" on the code permanent, unless they are getting the lion share of the profit to make up for their loss on COD and then some, that's a lot of money. I suspect there is a time frame where they agreeded to not sell or use the code, if 777 pulls things off then they just sit on the code, if 777 comes up short then they have the ability to sell the code or try and bring the game back to life (which of course would be a bad idea given what happened the first time around). 1C is a good size company, I am sure they have smart lawyers to keep their options open.

Just speculating

JD
AKA_MattE

Manoxerox
Jul-24-2013, 07:52

I have seen it happen in Pink Floyd concert!! Can I now have a private video of the upcoming patch??:party:

JG5_Emil
Jul-24-2013, 08:16

Just out of interest how much of the code can you see? Also how is it possible that you can see some of it but not all of it?

DUI
Jul-24-2013, 09:06
There was a very interesting post from one of the TF members two or three weeks ago about the complicated way to make all those great adaptions.

Sadly, do not find it anymore...

1lokos
Jul-24-2013, 10:38
I suspect that due the difficult of Luthier team to (effective) change things in CLoD, probable some keys parts of code are left in Oleg documents suitcase... :D

Sokol1

[MORK]Dedagain
Jul-24-2013, 11:34
We will just have to wait in anticipation. Regarding the pigs will they be AI only or flyable?.
Thanks to all TF and everyone who has helped and stuck with this game as I never expected to be even where we are now considering the start!.

Broodwich
Jul-24-2013, 16:59
I expect they will be excellent mud movers

Skoshi_Tiger
Jul-25-2013, 09:10
Dedagain;51398']We will just have to wait in anticipation. Regarding the pigs will they be AI only or flyable?.
Thanks to all TF and everyone who has helped and stuck with this game as I never expected to be even where we are now considering the start!.

I have heard, from a reliable source, that BoS will not have AI-only Pigs. The question is only how long will we have to wait to fly them?