PDA

View Full Version : What ever you do DO NOT update to 1.25 ...

Skoshi_Tiger
Jul-23-2013, 07:01
..... until I finish updating my copy first! :devilish:
Seriously now! It's ready for downloads go get it guys!

Though at 1.297 GB it a big update!

Ohms
Jul-23-2013, 07:37
:S:S

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-23-2013, 07:49
Thanks for the heads up, S-T! :D

Skoshi_Tiger
Jul-23-2013, 07:51
Sorry, I was trying to be funny ( a thing that my wife tells me I should stop doing).

Though there may actually be an issue with the patch if Wags comment is anything to go by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisse View Post
A-10A feels just like before. Pretty sure there is no AFM yet even though the changelog says so :/
Version 1.2.5.15586

You're right, something is very amiss. It appears something happened between the last test build and what went out today. We will get to the bottom of this ASAP. Apologies.

Hmm! Hopefully they will have a fix out fairly soon.

Skoshi_Tiger
Jul-23-2013, 21:16
Dear all,

As always, we read all feedback and recognize some regrettable issues in the 1.2.5 release. We will do our utmost to address the lack of AFM for the A-10A and the erroneous change in the aircraft activation trigger as fast as possible. We are also investigating the input control manager issue.

Most importantly, DCS 1.2.5 does not currently support WinXP. We will remedy this as fast as we can.

We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

Matt

Problems seem minor unless your using the A-10c and aircraft activation triggers.

My download took a while so I didn't get a chance to try out the new version. Will try tonight.

Skoshi_Tiger
Jul-23-2013, 21:18
I meant to say A-10A not C

Dutch
Jul-23-2013, 21:21
Bleh. Seems like a bit of a truck up to me. :(

Skoshi_Tiger
Jul-24-2013, 06:26
I seem to be getting really smooth frame rates with the latest version, especially through and around smoke. Big thumbs up! Also the cockpit of the Huey seems more high def.

Dutch
Jul-25-2013, 18:46
I seem to be getting really smooth frame rates with the latest version, especially through and around smoke. Big thumbs up! Also the cockpit of the Huey seems more high def.

I can't even start the game with a functional TrackIR. Bloody fiasco. :(

con3para
Jul-25-2013, 19:42
had problems with joysticks , and trackir .... i did a repair and restarted my configs for joysticks did a clean reinstall of lua files all working now took most of the day though ...the su25t is a dream to fly ...once set up ...