PDA

View Full Version : France Missions ?

AKA_Recon
Jul-23-2013, 19:38
Any thoughts around having a mission rotation that is similiar to the setup of the Sunday war mission?

Having some France missions would help shake it up a bit ?

Thanks for all the hard work to put these missions together and for the server setup - I've really enjoyed flying on the ATAG server!

Dutch
Jul-23-2013, 19:42
Sunday War Mission? Sorry mate, I can't quite understand your banter. :devilish:

ATAG_Colander
Jul-23-2013, 19:57
Recon,

I think you are confused with another server. We do not have a Sunday mission.

Is this or is a mission on rotation that you got to play for the first time on Sunday.

AKA_Recon
Jul-23-2013, 20:26
My apologies. On sunday, I've been participating in the Storm of War campaign (http://sowc.forumotion.co.uk/) that has been over France.

It's been challenging, but fun to fly over more of the France area. I was thinking a mission over France would be fun!

Thanks!

Dutch
Jul-23-2013, 20:33
Very gracious of you to provide the link mate. Thanks.

Roblex
Jul-24-2013, 03:54
We are all one big happy family here in CLOD :)

AKA_Recon
Jul-24-2013, 07:11
Roblex,

Your link to your live journal is very cool - great idea! Some beautiful screenshots there as well.

---

As far as the topic - to just get back to the main request: I just thought a map in the rotation that concentrated on some mainland France would be fun, that is all. I'm really new to the community here and have about 3 weeks stick time in Cliffs of Dover!

Thanks again - and I really enjoy the ATAG server - it's top notch!

ATAG_Bliss
Jul-25-2013, 11:28
Roblex,

Your link to your live journal is very cool - great idea! Some beautiful screenshots there as well.

---

As far as the topic - to just get back to the main request: I just thought a map in the rotation that concentrated on some mainland France would be fun, that is all. I'm really new to the community here and have about 3 weeks stick time in Cliffs of Dover!

Thanks again - and I really enjoy the ATAG server - it's top notch!

Hi Recon,

I've got quite a few maps that are in the works. The problem is always the time it takes to finish them. I like to test all my work (pretty extensively) before putting it on the server so we don't have server crashes, pauses, delays etc.. With my current workload and my hobby work load (drag racing) I haven't even been able to play in over a month. But rest assured when things calm down a bit for me, I'll be finishing some more missions and be able to spend more time with it.

:salute:

AKA_Recon
Jul-26-2013, 07:07
Thanks Bliss!

No hurries! - ATAG has done a fantastic job with the setup, the missions in the cycle now have been very good - so thanks again Bliss!