PDA

View Full Version : Now look at that...

Continu0
Jul-26-2013, 08:15
doesn`t it look just too much like arcade...?

http://il2sturmovik.com/

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-26-2013, 08:25
Fascinating....I'll buy it at some point...but I'm a reluctant buyer.....Be interesting to see how good it is...especially seeing as we have already been spoiled with how good CLOD is....

It has some nice blur to it but thats not always a good thing for gaming...Its more for effects on movies than gaming...Its the first thing I turned off ARMA 3..

JG5_Emil
Jul-26-2013, 08:31
The video looks a bit arcady but that doesn't look the same as the other videos we've seen. I guess they've added various movie effects to make it look exiting.

I did pre-order already. I like to support WW2 sims but only time will tell if it is better than CLOD or not.

TheVino3
Jul-26-2013, 09:05
Guys thats definitely not in-game footage, it probably has some elements from in game, but if theyve managed to make that engine look THAT good...well...I'll eat my hat :thumbsup: Its CGI

That said its not a bad trailer, certainly entertaining, as long as you take it for what it is and not as an indication of game-play.

Cheers

Royraiden
Jul-26-2013, 09:07
Isnt there a dedicated section on this forum for BOS? Just trying to avoid any possible controversy, as this is the TF section and that means this is off-topic.

Little_D
Jul-26-2013, 09:10
Hi gents,

yea looks good, but i think too nice movie efects, some of them i can do to with sony vegas 11 and other moviemaker too.

I think i will buy the gold edition to get the Fw190A-3 :D .

now the big BUT! i will wait till i see the mp-misison, ( with the Fw190A-3 i hope ), is running nicely on ATAG-Server and read some reports from you. because in the moment i dont read something interesting over mp and if we can get nice missions together. i will never fly this fu... onlinecampaign, never ever the ai can fight as hard as a real pilot, so for me the only way to get the G-2 is to buy it, but did i need here ? i have the F-4 for maps without A-3. lets hope in the movie we saw with the 2 109`s, it shows the G-2 and not the F-4. (F-4 don`t had this armor plate, as far i know).

but it will be a hard time to resist to buy it, till i see the first reports from you :-)

regards

Little_D

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Jul-26-2013, 10:01
There is a dedicated forum room for BoS discussion. I expect this thread should/will be moved there by Snapper or one of the other mods in due course.

Broodwich
Jul-26-2013, 14:08
Guys thats definitely not in-game footage, it probably has some elements from in game, but if theyve managed to make that engine look THAT good...well...I'll eat my hat :thumbsup: Its CGI

+1