PDA

View Full Version : Web site acting up.

ATAG_Colander
Jul-26-2013, 12:07
All,

The web site has been acting up since last night.
A support ticket has been opened with the provider and we are waiting for a solution.

Thanks for your patience.

ATAG_Colander.

ATAG_Freya
Jul-28-2013, 10:07
Sorry, couldn't resist.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcL6DwSufMI

ps. I hate to speak to soon, but the site seems to be working great today. Thank you Colander! (and to all else involved!)

later that day I say.... " I spoke too soon"

Royraiden
Jul-28-2013, 22:15
Nope, still getting errors.

ChiefRedCloud
Jul-28-2013, 22:52
Yea earlier today and yesterday I was getting a think where if I tried to reply or even go to another page I would get a blank page.

ATAG_Colander
Jul-29-2013, 09:20
Our provider (godaddy) is not being very helpful. So much that we are planing on moving to another one due to the lack of support.
Is as if they just don't care.

Mysticpuma
Jul-29-2013, 11:05
Fair play Colander.
Oddly I have no issues browsing on my phone, but since last week I've been getting constant "connection reset" ( or similar) when using my PC.

Cheers, MP

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-29-2013, 12:14
Thanks for the update...

Its driving me nuts....Its a real drag trying to post......Not good!....What is doing it?....

Mattias
Jul-29-2013, 13:03
Fair play Colander.
Oddly I have no issues browsing on my phone, but since last week I've been getting constant "connection reset" ( or similar) when using my PC.

Cheers, MP

I'm also able to access this forum normally on my iphone and ipad, but it's hopeless from my pc.
I never thought the day would come when my ipad beat my pc :)

Cheers/m

ATAG_Lewis
Jul-30-2013, 08:33
Forums acting as normal for me at the moment.....Hmmm.....could it be resolved or have I spoken too soon.....

ATAG_Colander
Jul-31-2013, 10:31
Is it just me or the forum is working fine today?

ATAG_Snapper
Jul-31-2013, 11:09
Unfortunately, using my iPad I'm still getting the hang ups on blank white screens when trying to reply to posts. :ind:

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-02-2013, 09:47
It's almost ready. I just saw a test version. It might be ready by tonight/tommorow. All the special characters in other languages now work as well (German, Spanish, French etc) which has been along time problem.

ATAG_Snapper
Aug-02-2013, 09:49
:party2::party2::party2: