PDA

View Full Version : How will ATAG handle BOS?

Little_D
Aug-04-2013, 10:24
Hi gents,

i know it is maby a little bit to early to ask, but i like to know it, because i am thinking of buying BoS before its normal relase in 2014. even when i have not a good feeling about buying a non knowing and non ready game again.
and how ATAG will handle the missions, i mean will there missions with the FW190 and La5 or normal planeset.

why is ask is this, ( only counts for me ):

1. when no MP - server there i dont need to buy it now.
2. when no server there with 1 ore 2 missions with FW190 or LA5 no need for the expansive pack, i can wait till 2014 to get the FW190 than, even when i miss my butcher bird :)

some other thing, has sombody found eny info about mp yet? i mean is mp possible like we know and fly it?
because this is the other thing that let me have a bad feeling, no mp like 1946/CoD than i will never buy this game.
there fu... online singleplayer campaign, can they put there, where the sun never shine :-).

regards

Little_D

ups, sorry wrong thread, admins can you please move it to the right ssection? THX

ATAG_Colander
Aug-04-2013, 11:26
I think ATAG (server side) is going to be in "wait and see" mode with BoS.

As for the MP missions, there's not enough information to know what can be done yet.

Dutch
Aug-04-2013, 19:07
Well I've pre-ordered the thing. If anyone wants to hang fire and wait for some reports, be my guest. That's if you can trust me, of course. :devilish:

ATAG_Torian
Aug-04-2013, 20:14
That's if you can trust me, of course.

Implicitly (after a thorough double check and only the stuff posted when sober) :huh:

As for a dedicated server "build it and they will come".

Dutch
Aug-04-2013, 20:15
(only the stuff posted when sober)

Eh? Don' unnerstan'.....burp.

Little_D
Aug-06-2013, 10:04
Hi Colander,

thx was thinking allready that this would be the answer, but was hoping for a different answer :)

regards

Little_D

=BKHZ=Furbs
Aug-06-2013, 23:34
Im hoping ATAG get on board pretty soon with BOS, they know how to handle and run a good server.

Injerin
Aug-07-2013, 01:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbyjE6P1bdY

ATAG- Kid with Mohawk

BOS- the other kids!

Mastiff
Aug-09-2013, 18:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbyjE6P1bdY

ATAG- Kid with Mohawk

BOS- the other kids!

Ya'LL are straight up BULLIES!!!

Mastiff
Aug-09-2013, 18:28
I think ATAG (server side) is going to be in "wait and see" mode with BoS.

As for the MP missions, there's not enough information to know what can be done yet.

you can find out some of this coding with the free downloaded version of Rise Of Flight.