PDA

View Full Version : AI in Bombardier position wont move

spud3030
Aug-06-2013, 03:21
OK probably my own dumb fault, but I'm practising level bombing in the He111 and the mission
I've made up now has the bombardier over the sight and I can't get in to use it!
what have I done ?? He used to be sitting beside me and now he is in place and won't move for me!
It's an airstart, all I did was move the starting loc of the He111.
Thanks spud

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-06-2013, 03:33
OK probably my own dumb fault, but I'm practising level bombing in the He111 and the mission
I've made up now has the bombardier over the sight and I can't get in to use it!
what have I done ?? He used to be sitting beside me and now he is in place and won't move for me!
It's an airstart, all I did was move the starting loc of the He111.
Thanks spud

Hmm, just a guess: But have you tried cycling through all the positions in the He111 and then jumping back into the bombardier position? For instance a Ju88 bombardier also shares a gun turret so you can actually be in the gunner spot and need to cycle your position to the next one to have that same person now man the bombardier position.

What happens when you press the move to gunsight button? Anything?

spud3030
Aug-06-2013, 03:35
alright I am an idiot, somehow the game settings had changed in the options to no crew switching!
don't ask me how as I haven't been near the control panel. Oh well glad that's sorted
seeyas
spud

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-06-2013, 03:58
Ahh - The ghosts of Clod! :D

We've all had that stuff happen.