PDA

View Full Version : damage hurry returning from france...how???

No.54 Ghost (KL-G)
Aug-09-2013, 19:12

i attacked a stuka over france and i think i ran in to him a little bit. controls on my plane got a little crazy but i was still able to get back to england and land.
when i pressed alt f2 to check the damage i was expecting something but nothing even close to this.
i could only get 150 mph out of it, but i have to say even that is kind of impressive.

ATAG_JTDawg
Aug-09-2013, 19:24
:devilish: just what we needed

Dutch
Aug-09-2013, 19:27
Yeah, that would be the top secret auxilliary ramjet power all Hurris had from June 1938 onwards.

As it was classified 'Most Secret', the blueprints for the design only came to light a couple of years ago. It's great that Oleg and Co. were on the ball, isn't it?

:devilish:

ATAG_Colander
Aug-09-2013, 22:35
That's called "going down hill" :)

Roblex
Aug-10-2013, 02:53
Dammit! The cat is out of the bag.

We have been putting false noses on Gloucester Meteors so just when you think you are out of range we can zoom up and destroy the 109 radiator then drop back again; hence all the complaints about being killed at 1000yds. The clue is the registration SW@F ...Secret Weapons of Farnborough ;-)

Kling
Aug-10-2013, 06:32

i attacked a stuka over france and i think i ran in to him a little bit. controls on my plane got a little crazy but i was still able to get back to england and land.
when i pressed alt f2 to check the damage i was expecting something but nothing even close to this.
i could only get 150 mph out of it, but i have to say even that is kind of impressive.

Naaah its just the new environmental friendly prototype developed by the green party... its a bit slower yes, but imagine how low the fuelburn is! ;)

Mattias
Aug-10-2013, 06:51

Not really the same things as the engines are still there, but you should have recieved about the same drag penalty :D

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-10-2013, 18:06
Hi Ghost,

That looks like an extreme version of air conditioning for the cockpit :)

No.54 Ghost (KL-G)
Aug-10-2013, 20:05
i was still able to outrun gromit roflmao

[MORK]Dedagain
Aug-11-2013, 15:14
It would appear that 13 is not always an unlucky number:stunned:

FAE_Cazador
Aug-13-2013, 04:05
Besides of the sturdy construction of the Hurricane, it is also well known her extremely good gliding performance and aerodinamics! Here is the evidence!

No, seriously, roflmao