PDA

View Full Version : Official Detailed Video After Patch Release

Royraiden
Aug-13-2013, 12:06
Hello guys, I was thinking if it was possible for the team to release a detailed official video showing the most important fixes and features for the next patch after its release.I guess that would be the quickest and most effective way to share the good news.Also please consider a Youtube version of such video so we could all share it on our channels and show it to as many people as possible.What do you think?

Kling
Aug-13-2013, 12:14
I thinks its a great idea

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Aug-13-2013, 14:44
Hello guys, I was thinking if it was possible for the team to release a detailed official video showing the most important fixes and features for the next patch after its release.I guess that would be the quickest and most effective way to share the good news.Also please consider a Youtube version of such video so we could all share it on our channels and show it to as many people as possible.What do you think?

We will be providing a promo video before the release, in the same way we did with TF 3.00. :thumbsup:

Royraiden
Aug-13-2013, 15:02
Can you direct me to it Buzzsaw, I dont recall having watched that:doh:

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Aug-13-2013, 15:23
Can you direct me to it Buzzsaw, I dont recall having watched that:doh:

It hasn't been released yet.

SoW Reddog
Aug-13-2013, 15:28
Think he meant the 3.0 vid mate

Royraiden
Aug-13-2013, 15:41
Sorry, I didnt read the word "before" in your post Buzzsaw.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Aug-13-2013, 16:16
We hope to have something out after we finish testing Beta 1.

But of course, after the release, we would definitely encourage anyone who wants to promote the work TF has done. :thumbsup:

Oersted
Aug-13-2013, 18:22
But of course, after the release, we would definitely encourage anyone who wants to promote the work TF has done. :thumbsup:

I'll be aching to, if the white puffs bug has been solved... - As it is that is the one keeping me from making any vids, and I'm none to pleased about the hiatus! :-)

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Aug-13-2013, 18:44
if the white puffs bug has been solved...

yes. indeed.
it's prohibitive, aesthetically.

Mattias
Aug-13-2013, 18:58
yes. indeed.
it's prohibitive, aesthetically.

:salute:

I think we have solved the white puffs, but more testing is needed. If you have a track featuring the white puffs please post it here and I can do a test :thumbsup:

Cheers/m

Oersted
Aug-16-2013, 10:31
I would happily post but I am away from my comp for two weeks on holidays... It is glass clear, though, when the puffs are there and when they're not.... See for instance "bonkin"s latest ACG promo vid, they're very clear in that one.

Bonkin
Aug-16-2013, 10:58

I think we have solved the white puffs, but more testing is needed. If you have a track featuring the white puffs please post it here and I can do a test :thumbsup:

Cheers/m

I may have the track somewhere that was used in the promo video Oersted refers to. I'll have a look...

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-16-2013, 11:11
Hi Bonkin - do you have a link to your video? I can't find it in the movie section. (Don't know if you've posted it on the forums or not)

Bonkin
Aug-16-2013, 11:16
Hi Bonkin - do you have a link to your video? I can't find it in the movie section. (Don't know if you've posted it on the forums or not)
Yes... its here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYCBxhj26z4

Mattias - I've found the track file so if you want it I'll upload it.

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-16-2013, 11:32
Very nice video :thumbsup:

The beginning animations showing all the squads are really nicely done.

Bonkin
Aug-16-2013, 11:46
Very nice video :thumbsup:

The beginning animations showing all the squads are really nicely done.
Thanks. The beginning animations were done by a chap called Bunny who uses LightWave (the same tool used by movie professionals) - so I can't take credit for them.

Bonkin
Aug-16-2013, 12:10

Cheers/m

Mattias - here (http://www.mediafire.com/?snoeedkfeb4a0e4) is the link for one of the tracks I used in my video. Follow SD-Z and you'll eventually get to the bomber attack (as used in the video) and lots of white puffs.

Oersted
Aug-16-2013, 16:30
Yes... its here

Bonkin, superb video, I really liked it, kudos!!

Mattias
Aug-16-2013, 23:19
Mattias - here (http://www.mediafire.com/?snoeedkfeb4a0e4) is the link for one of the tracks I used in my video. Follow SD-Z and you'll eventually get to the bomber attack (as used in the video) and lots of white puffs.

Thanks a million -I will have a look asap :thumbsup:

Cheers/m