PDA

View Full Version : Unclear/ confusion mission objectives/ brief

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Aug-13-2013, 16:52

Hi, can someone explain the mission objectives for red in the mission attached jpg?
It's the Dunkirk Mission, with red bases in France.

After sinking the 4 minesweeper boats, the mission objective ticker kept saying that there were 4 of 17 ships destroyed. However, no other ships are identified in the brief.
Where are these other 13 ships?

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-13-2013, 19:05

Hi, can someone explain the mission objectives for red in the mission attached jpg?
It's the Dunkirk Mission, with red bases in France.

After sinking the 4 minesweeper boats, the mission objective ticker kept saying that there were 4 of 17 ships destroyed. However, no other ships are identified in the brief.
Where are these other 13 ships?

I must have screwed up on the scripting to have the ship script act like that. I will check.

What part of the briefing is confusing/unclear? G9?

Thanks for letting me know! :thumbsup:

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Aug-14-2013, 04:07
Cheers B;liss.

G9 was a little confusing. But we found the fuel depot (some one else had already got the column in G9).

The G9.8 fuel depot took a very large number of bombs (8 x blenheims [2 raids of four] with 250 and 500lb bombs before the target went down). In the absence of a Wellington, that might be a bit much considering how many other targets there are on this map (6 I think).

Still, the mission is good. These are minor criticisms.

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-14-2013, 04:56
Cheers Phil

Thanks for the feedback. I didn't realize it took that many hits. Ill tone it down a bit and correct the briefing.

Also, a new version of Salmo's mission is up as well. If you get a chance to play it, please leave some feedback as well.