PDA

View Full Version : Keeping the flame burning - wrote an Amazon review

baronWastelan
Aug-16-2013, 02:45
Hi all, thanks to Team Fusion for the outstanding work. I tried to do my little part by promoting CloD and TF and just wrote a review (and 5 stars) under my twin_dragon handle:

I've been a big fan of PC flight sim games since the mid 1990's, and this one is a "must have" now with the latest patches. It looks and sounds as good as your best warbird dreams, and you don't need an expensive PC. If you have a decent gfx card (mine is geforce GTX 570) you can enjoy many cockpits with clickable controls in stunning fantastic detail. You can see and hear every change of engine RPM, mixture and damage. There is a level of detail that FSX didn't even achieve. I've had this since Apr. '11, have run it many 100's of hours and still enjoy it every week. There is a free update at http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forum.php

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-16-2013, 03:30
Hi baron and welcome to the forums.

If you think the last patch was a good one, on man, the next one is going to revolutionize the game :-)

So much good stuff ahead!

:salute:

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-16-2013, 07:43
Welcome Baron.....

Enjoy the community....~S~

...lew...

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Aug-16-2013, 08:09
welcome Baron, and cheers for adding to the positive reviews!

Dutch
Aug-16-2013, 11:21
Nice to see an old hand from 1C here. Don't be a stranger 'Mein Fewer'! :thumbsup:

baronWastelan
Aug-17-2013, 00:38
Nice to see an old hand from 1C here. Don't be a stranger 'Mein Fewer'! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Bliss; ATAG_Dutch; FS~Lewis; 92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P):

:salute: You guys are great, thanks for having me along! actually I've always been here, even though I'm not all there.

been side-lined for a while with PC hardware problems (blew a gasket) and now she's patched up and can run CloD once again.

just realized it was almost exactly 12 years ago I first tried the Il-2 demo, and Team Fusion have me more interested in Il-2 than ever.

also, many years ago I lived in France for 16 months, and in 1993 had my best vacation ever in the UK, so to have this part of the world to fly around is a real treat now with the colors corrected.

P.S. you can call me Dickie! Ich sprechen nicht Deutsch! :lecture::flipoff: