PDA

View Full Version : Patch moving along

9./JG52 Lopp
Aug-18-2013, 09:27
Looks like the patch is moving closer to release as I see beta testers on the other server which is great news.
I always see red pilots testing just wondering if blue pilots ever get a chance? Thanks.

Royraiden
Aug-18-2013, 09:47
Looks like the patch is moving closer to release as I see beta testers on the other server which is great news.
I always see red pilots testing just wondering if blue pilots ever get a chance? Thanks.

Im sure they do, I've seen Keller there once or twice so theres no need to worry about that.Im sure they will test everything.

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-18-2013, 14:47

Would you like to help test?

If so just realize I know many want to see the next version early, but we need testers that want to put the work in as well. Test, test and more testing. If you'd like to help and are willing to do a bunch of testing (work) I imagine they will gladly accept your help!

Combat Wombat
Aug-18-2013, 16:51
If the team needs help I'm more than happy to fly :flying: around stressing things:salute: then reporting problems if that's what's needed. pm or ts me if you need help

Royraiden
Aug-18-2013, 21:18
Would you like to help test?

If so just realize I know many want to see the next version early, but we need testers that want to put the work in as well. Test, test and more testing. If you'd like to help and are willing to do a bunch of testing (work) I imagine they will gladly accept your help!

Im sure there would be a lot of members wanting to sign in for that job :salute:
I could volunteer to do any work that could help the team on my spare time.

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-18-2013, 23:29
Hi Roy and CW, we do need blues to help with FM testing. It's not a fun job, and its not really an easy one either. Main thing is shooting for historical accuracy without bias. There's quite a few revisions to go through. So if you or anyone else is willing to help, we'll take it.

ATAG_Colander
Aug-18-2013, 23:37
No only shooting but climbing, turning, banking over and over for hours while writing up the times each takes.

Uwe
Aug-19-2013, 00:15
A lot of us do that anyway lol!
Im normally a blue pilot and I would love to be of assistance. You all do so much for us if I can help in any way I would love to even if it is just timing climbs and turns.
Is there any technical knowledge needed?

Combat Wombat
Aug-19-2013, 02:59
you supply the plane and I'll be there with my stopwatch, pen and my trusty Thermos of coffee:dthumb: It would be nice to help you guys.

9./JG52 Lopp
Aug-19-2013, 05:00
Be glad to help. Let me know what I can do. I can probably find plenty more if need be. Thanks.

Wolfskid
Aug-19-2013, 14:12
Hi,

but i think, a many peoples ( me included ) are very thankfull for your hard, very hard work. Testing and testing and......

Thank You very much for your work and time to do that.....

And we wish you a

GREAT Success

Wolfskid

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Aug-19-2013, 15:28
Salute

Thanks to all those who volunteered. :thumbsup:

=UAi=Shkrab
Aug-20-2013, 01:18
Be glad to help. Let me know what I can do. I can probably find plenty more if need be. Thanks.
+1 I'm ready to test the BR-20M

ATAG_Bliss
Aug-20-2013, 09:32
Gents,

Please contact RAF74_Buzzsaw or ATAG_Keller concerning beta testing for the blue side. We really need pilots that are masters of their craft (500+ hours in one type / 109,110, heavy bomber etc).

=vit_unit=
Aug-20-2013, 11:03
Yo!
I'm ready to do this but in Saturday and Sunday

So what is the task?

Black
Aug-21-2013, 02:49
I can offer help aswell! :salute: