PDA

View Full Version : oneeyeddog would like to say hello

oneeyeddog
Aug-29-2013, 18:06
I was introduced to CLOD by some of the guys I've flown RoF with. The ATAG community seems like a friendly group of dedicated people and Ive picked up a wealth of information on this Forum, so Thanks for all the Time and effort.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Aug-29-2013, 18:54
Welcome oneeyeddog

We hope you will enjoy the game... :thumbsup:

Team Fusion expects to release its TF 4.0 version of the Mod in the next while, and expect it will further improve on what is already the best WWII Combat Flight Simulator available.

Cheers Buzzsaw :salute:

ATAG_Colander
Aug-29-2013, 19:43
Welcome to the forum and to CloD oneye,

I hope you enjoy both!

Combat Wombat
Aug-30-2013, 03:51
hello onyeyeddog I'm keeping an eye out for you old friend, i'm sure we will drift into sight soon :P Klunker and I enjoyed our flight on the new server over at Rof seems to be working well guess we were a bit early as hillbilly was the only one there,Itr's a great place and bunch of people here I've learnt a lot the hard way on fire :(and the easy way by just asking:salute: see you soon.

oneeyeddog
Aug-30-2013, 09:21
I'll be keeping an eye out for you Combat Wombat. See you soon.

ChiefRedCloud
Aug-30-2013, 11:32
Welcome oneeyeddog ..... it's good to hear from you again. I believe you'll really like this sim. I look forward to flying with you. If I can be of any help, just let me know. And as a NOTE, you'll never find a better group of guys to fly with than ATAG.

http://imageshack.us/a/img443/8789/willeyspitwelcome.png

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-30-2013, 12:20
Welcome to the community and forums oneeye....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It should save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch...Dont worry too much about getting shot down on line..it takes a few hours (or months in my case) to be anywhere near competent...but its a really fun learning curve..

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy

...lew...

oneeyeddog
Aug-31-2013, 14:42
Thanks for the welcome Guys.