PDA

View Full Version : BOS Thursday, August 29th YouTube update

Headshot
Aug-30-2013, 10:47
Here you go. Looks great.

http://youtu.be/Q0BlefFr_jg

Mysticpuma
Aug-30-2013, 11:00
Any chance of changing the title to make it clear it not Team Fusion but BoS? Please?

ATAG_Lewis
Aug-30-2013, 11:12
Strange Swastika on the tail of that 109 at '3.00'....More political correctness I guess

Also I think we are spoilt with our cockpit detail in CLOD..Of course there are resolution and unfinished project issues with youtube vids vs ingame graphics etc...but the devs already explained that they will not be spending the time that was spent on CLOD cockpits...sigh!...apparently the CLOD pits took 12 months each to build..

We will have to wait for the finished article to get a clear picture of what detail we are going to get....

I'll buy it later....and hopefully we can play both for a while...

Foul Ole Ron
Aug-30-2013, 12:33
I don't think CloD shipped with the swastika either? Afaik it's an illegal symbol in Russia and as both games are made in Russia they probably aren't allowed to have it in the final version. I've seen that version of the symbol elsewhere - some surviving warbirds use it depending on what country they're based in. Wouldn't worry - it'll be probably the very first thing modded in.

kopperdrake
Aug-30-2013, 12:40
...More political correctness I guess...

...gone mad.

Skoshi_Tiger
Aug-30-2013, 22:25
These video of BoS are really building up peoples expectations for this sim.

I really hope they release some film soon with more than one aircraft in the sky so that we can get a realistic expectations of performance. A few effects like flak, gun fire, explosions smoke etc

One of Oleg's mistakes early on was releasing excellent development footage of a single plane that was not matched with the release of the sim.

The concern I have is that the early alpha/beta (whatever you want to call it) for the premium edition is supposed to happen within the next 3 months and there is still a lot that has not been shown. I wish the development team all the best with their enterprise but 90 days is not a lot of time development wise.

Cheers!

Cybermat47
Aug-30-2013, 23:48
Looks like they recycled the pilot animations from RoF. Anything's better than them just staying completely still, without even breathing :thumbsup: