PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

wolfie25
Aug-31-2013, 22:08
Wolfie 25 here saying hello to the community, I've had CoD for about a week and yesterday finally jumped online, I joined the ATAG server and enjoyed listening to what was going on, even tried a bit of dogfighting..need a bit of practice. Thoroughly enjoying this sim so far. I'm passionate on aviation and have played 1946 and have FSX, look forward to meeting you in the skies...or in the channel

ATAG_Colander
Aug-31-2013, 22:19
Welcome to the forum and to the ATAG server wolfie!
:salute:

sw1ive
Sep-01-2013, 04:53
you wellcome...

have a seat... and have a nice fly..

on air of (Cliffs of Dover)

DRock
Sep-01-2013, 14:58
Hi Wolfie, welcome to our server.

Cheers,
ATAG_DRock

ATAG_Lewis
Sep-01-2013, 15:55
Welcome to the Community and Forums Wolfie25....~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It should save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch...Dont worry too much getting shot down on line..it takes a few hours (or months in my case) to be competent...but its a really fun learning curve..

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5058&p=52711

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy

...lew...

ChiefRedCloud
Sep-01-2013, 16:35
http://imageshack.us/a/img443/8789/willeyspitwelcome.png

wolfie25
Sep-03-2013, 10:36
thanks all for the greetings and advice, I can report that yesterday was my first day where I was involved in some combat and didn't lose my aircraft, even scored a few hits (no kills) and managed to drag a couple of 109's into the scissors after they dived on me. But without a decent head tracking device, maintaining eyes on them was difficult but I managed to escape. I have succumbed to purchasing trackir 5 after trying facetrack and hope that I can improve once I can keep my eyes where they need to be. My experience so far has been very enjoyable.

ATAG_Naz
Sep-03-2013, 10:44
You're gonna love track IR mate :thumbsup: