PDA

View Full Version : ATAG_Bliss initiative...Big Thanks!

MadTommy
Sep-08-2013, 00:26
I just wanted to say a big thanks and show my appreciation for your passion & generosity. It really is exemplary. :clap:

I have pledged, but was never sitting on the fence & had signed up yesterday so i don't consider myself to eligible.

Lets get the people on the :recon: to stump up their hard earned cash. $40 for a potential kickass sim has to be worth the gamble. If its a flop you wasted a round of beers for your mates.. if it works we have another WWII sim for the future. Surely its a no brainer!

Bravo Bliss!

Roblex
Sep-08-2013, 03:54
Hear, Hear! :dthumb:

Tvrdi
Sep-08-2013, 03:54
:thumbsup:

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-08-2013, 04:08
I just wanted to say a big thanks and show my appreciation for your passion & generosity. It really is exemplary. :clap:

I have pledged, but was never sitting on the fence & had signed up yesterday so i don't consider myself to eligible.

Lets get the people on the :recon: to stump up their hard earned cash. $40 for a potential kickass sim has to be worth the gamble. If its a flop you wasted a round of beers for your mates.. if it works we have another WWII sim for the future. Surely its a no brainer!

Bravo Bliss!

This isn't just for those sitting on the fence. Everyone that has pledged for the $40 or above package is eligible regardless of when they've pledged. Just put your name in the other thread with a screen shot of your pledge. :thumbsup:

So if other people from other forums etc see this thread, by all means they can sign up as well. The more the merrier. We need 1000 people. So go advertise :D

Dutch
Sep-08-2013, 07:04
Well I agree with Tommy, it's a fantastic initiative. However, here's where I reveal my total pc ignorance. How the hell do I take a screenshot of a website? Fraps doesn't work, nor EVGA's software. If I 'printscreen' nothing happens, or if it does, I've no idea where it ends up........

But anyway, I'd prefer that someone who pledged because of Bliss' initiative won the pedals. I pledged on day 2, but may up the ante depending how things go.:thumbsup:

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-08-2013, 07:07
Well I agree with Tommy, it's a fantastic initiative. However, here's where I reveal my total pc ignorance. How the hell do I take a screenshot of a website? Fraps doesn't work, nor EVGA's software. If I 'printscreen' nothing happens, or if it does, I've no idea where it ends up........

But anyway, I'd prefer that someone who pledged because of Bliss' initiative won the pedals. I pledged on day 2, but may up the ante depending how things go.:thumbsup:

Print screen is the easiest way. Once you've done that, open up MS Paint and paste the contents there. Then you can use the select button in paint and copy what part of the screen shot you've just made to paint again (essentially just to grab the important bits). Then upload the image to the website, or host the image from a site like imageshack etc.

Put your name in old man :)

ANON6_Wolfie
Sep-08-2013, 07:16

Boomer
Sep-08-2013, 07:58
Great initiative, thanks!

Oersted
Sep-08-2013, 08:40

Well, thumbs up to you and your ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR pledge!:thumbsup:

Hæja Fleksnes! - DÆÆÆÆÅHH!

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-08-2013, 18:21
Just a little update on this:

Milan MFG, the person that produces the Crosswind Rudder Pedals has just contacted me regarding the promotion. The winner of the pedals will receive a true "one of a kind" set that will be personally engraved with whatever name you would like (your name, squad name, playername etc.). So these will be a very unique set of pedals indeed.

Thanks Milan! :thumbsup:

Old_Canuck
Sep-08-2013, 19:37
Wow .. thanks Milan.

TWC_SLAG
Sep-08-2013, 21:23
Made my contribution today. Looking forward to using those rudder pedals. :)

Binky9

Mastiff
Sep-09-2013, 19:20
heres mine