PDA

View Full Version : Question about stats

EG14_Marcast
Sep-12-2013, 04:35
Is the ships’ sinking not considered in the stats as ground kills? My aim is not that great thing, still I got some tankers…just to don't see all those "0,00":)

SoW Reddog
Sep-12-2013, 07:12
No. Ground ki;lls are only planes on the ground from my experience.

AKA_Recon
Sep-12-2013, 14:23
Is the ships’ sinking not considered in the stats as ground kills? My aim is not that great thing, still I got some tankers…just to don't see all those "0,00":)

Glad I'm not the only one - I've been bringing this up often hoping eventually to see it happened (Although I probably just annoy people).

I'd like to see in the stats:

Kills/Ships/Ground (static aircraft, tanks, convoys, depot, etc...)

I'd like ground to count toward any ground target, including when field is hit in operation homeplate.

It is possible to see your stats in the website, but they aren't accurate. (ie. I destroyed 3-4 tanks last night in a Blenheim but still show no ground)

It's not about 'bragging' or anything, it's more just to be able to see how you and others on your team are doing. I find it motivating to step it up and help my team.

All I tend to see now is 'Recon has 5 deaths with 0 kills' - paints a picture of nothing, even though I've risked life and limb to get the enemy to accomplish mission objectives

DRock
Sep-12-2013, 16:55
Hi, Recon.

I noticed that the stats have not updated in a couple of days.( for me, at least)

If you click on your name in the stats field, it will give more details. I see you have 13 ships and 1 artilery destroyed. Marcastel has 2 artillery, 4 ships.

Cheers,
ATAG_DRock