PDA

View Full Version : Virtual No. 610 Squadron Now Recruiting

Cheyenne
Sep-14-2013, 05:52
~S~ and Greetings All

I would like to announce that the virtual No. 610 (County Of Chester) Squadron is in the
process of being formed and is now open for recruitment.
Being new to Cliffs Of Dover, I am looking for pilots who like me is new to Cliffs Of Dover,
who are looking for a Squadron to join.
What am I looking for:
Looking for new pilots or pilots with some experience in Cliffs Of Dover, who will be Dedicated
and Committed in Training and flying to together as a Team and Squadron. Who want to learn
Cliffs Of Dover as I do. Pilots who will fly with Integrity, Dignity, Honor, Sense of Fair Play and most
of all have A Good Sense Of Humor and want to have Fun. Most important is the Commitment to the
Squadron and his Squadron Mates.

Requirements:
1) Age Limit: Must be at least 18 to 100 years old. (This is subject to change once Squadron is in full swing).
2) Must have a working Headset and mic.
3) Must have Teamspeak3 Client down loaded.
4) Must be able to attend Squadron Training nights and Squadron nights (Once a Squadron Night is decided).
5) Must speak good English

Recruiting Area:
Since I live in the Philippines and I am +8 hours GTM and a day a head of the United States, I can still fly with
the Squadron since I am retired.
United States, New Zealand, England, Canada and most of the Pacific region.

I do not have a web site as yet, however once the Squadron have enough members I will then start one.
If you are interested in joining the virtual No. 610 (County Of Chester Squadron, you can either leave message
here or PM me or let me know on ATAG TeamSpeak.

Thank You
Cheyenne

Cheyenne
Aug-15-2016, 21:31
I am back to flying CLiffs Of Dover now and I am still looking for Pilots.
If you are interested in joining the v No. 610 Squadron just PM me here or talk to me on Teamspeak.
Thank You