PDA

View Full Version : Screenshot location

Hoots
Sep-18-2013, 06:45
Hey guys, apologies if this has been posted elsewhere but where can I find the screenshots taken in game ie those taken with the key defined in the in game options. And whilst I'm at it, any ideas why when I try to "start recording" the game crashes?

Thanks

Oli

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-18-2013, 07:40
My screenshot location is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\18553712\760\remote\63950\scr eenshots Yours maybe slightly different though.

As far as the crashing, sadly this does happen to some people. The best way to try to avoid it is to start recording your track before you are even spawned into your plane, and only record 1 sortie per track. But even then, some people still get crashes. It is something TF is working on though.

vranac
Sep-18-2013, 08:00
Hi, look in Launcher properties> Compatibility tab, "Disable desktop composition" and "Run as admin" should be checked.

Hoots
Sep-18-2013, 08:17
Brill, thanks very much guys. I only ask because I brought a blenny back with no rudder and holes in the elevators. Would have liked to have kept a record of it :)

HaJa
Oct-21-2013, 06:32
I cant find any screenshots at all :)

Screamadelica
Oct-24-2013, 04:18
Try looking in C/: Programs(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/Common/CliffsOfDover. Open the game folder and scroll down near the bottom. That's where mine turned up! :salute:

Mysticpuma
Oct-24-2013, 09:21
First thing I'd is change the default key from Printscreen. Change it to a key of your choice.
When I hit the key I have set up.for screenshots, mine are found in the My Documents, 1C Softclub, Cliffs of Dover-MOD, screenshots folder.

Cheers, MP