PDA

View Full Version : Operation Home Plate - He111 - disappeared in flight bug again

AKA_Recon
Sep-22-2013, 20:55
Just reporting - as with last time, I took off, was a few minutes into flight, and my plane just disappeared (meaning, I have no plane and have to take off again) on me.

So far this has happened 3+ times, and it only happens to me on this mission.

ATAG_Lolsav
Sep-23-2013, 11:31
Were you flying across the channel, between english point, french point and Boulogne? Known as the Boulogne triangle? Theres a secret script that will delete anyone flying with AKA tag!

P.S. Sorry i couldnt resist :)

Serious note and a long shot: You dont hit the F2 key by any misfortune? That will delete your plane after awhile.

AKA_Recon
Sep-23-2013, 12:49
lol

actually, the other thread which I should have posted back to seems to have the problem outlined - the script will despawn aircraft 30-40km inland and it's supposed to just despawn AI but it's despawning humans as well.

I'm guessing most don't see this as the Ju88 is the more popular aircraft guys are flying for this and it's on the French coast, whereas the He111 H2 base is around 25-30km inline - so if you take off and fly east or even south you will get despawned.

I was trying in my last sortie to just immediately turn west and it was working ... right before my cable provided decided to go down on me... sigh!

Hopefully the script can be fixed or if fixed that maybe Bliss can get it added.

Salmo
Sep-24-2013, 19:21
lol

actually, the other thread which I should have posted back to seems to have the problem outlined - the script will despawn aircraft 30-40km inland and it's supposed to just despawn AI but it's despawning humans as well.

I'm guessing most don't see this as the Ju88 is the more popular aircraft guys are flying for this and it's on the French coast, whereas the He111 H2 base is around 25-30km inline - so if you take off and fly east or even south you will get despawned.

I was trying in my last sortie to just immediately turn west and it was working ... right before my cable provided decided to go down on me... sigh!

Hopefully the script can be fixed or if fixed that maybe Bliss can get it added.

Thanks for the report Recon. I'll move the Ai despawn further inland & see if this fixes the problem.

EG14_Marcast
Nov-07-2013, 20:54
It happened again tonight while on a Ju88 I was flying south of Campagne-Les-Guines, maybe just going out of the grid.