PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Fw190-D9!

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Sep-26-2013, 16:48
This is just a shameless plug

I'm sure most of you on the forums know already, but you can help the WW2 kickstarter and pre-order the Fw190 by pledging $85+. It's basically the same as pre-ordering both Fw190 and the WW2 game plus a T-shirt :thumbsup:

So, if you were going to purchase the Dora when it comes out and you plan to play DCS:WW2 Europe '44, I'd recommend pledging for the kickstarter :salute:

56RAF_klem
Sep-26-2013, 17:31
This is just a shameless plug

I'm sure most of you on the forums know already, but you can help the WW2 kickstarter and pre-order the Fw190 by pledging $85+. It's basically the same as pre-ordering both Fw190 and the WW2 game plus a T-shirt :thumbsup:

So, if you were going to purchase the Dora when it comes out and you plan to play DCS:WW2 Europe '44, I'd recommend pledging for the kickstarter :salute:

Shame on you!

Make it $110 and get the best deal.

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Sep-26-2013, 18:26
Yea I did :P

$110 is a good deal. I get to give the P-51 away as a Christmas gift and get in on some early alpha access :party:

Mostly just making the suggestion for 40$ pledgers who might be planning on buying the Dora anyways.

Tempered
Sep-26-2013, 22:31
I'm already in for $75, and already own the Mustang. I can't see putting any more money into it until after the initial set of planes are released. I ended up buying all of Rise of Flights planes over time, I'm sure I'll purchase all of Ilya's planes as they come out.

Tvrdi
Sep-27-2013, 04:07
Didnt Luthier said that 40$+ backsters will be able to play alpha version of Europe 44 with Dora and Mustang included? Or Im lost here?

56RAF_klem
Sep-27-2013, 04:31
Didnt Luthier said that 40$+ backsters will be able to play alpha version of Europe 44 with Dora and Mustang included? Or Im lost here?

Yes he did, IF it makes the goal target of $150k. Personally I think he's giving it away too cheaply and although some backers are picking up on his view that it will simply encourage people to donate more almost as a thank you, I think a higher commitment to get the FW190 would have given even more people reason to up their backing, I suggested $100+

I'm already in for $75, and already own the Mustang. I can't see putting any more money into it until after the initial set of planes are released. I ended up buying all of Rise of Flights planes over time, I'm sure I'll purchase all of Ilya's planes as they come out.

No disrespect but I rest my case. I already own the mustang too but pre-Dora goal I upped to $110 to get into the Alpha testing.

Tvrdi
Sep-27-2013, 04:57
Yes he did, IF it makes the goal target of $150k. Personally I think he's giving it away too cheaply and although some backers are picking up on his view that it will simply encourage people to donate more almost as a thank you, I think a higher commitment to get the FW190 would have given even more people reason to up their backing, I suggested $100+

Oh I would gladly put 300 bukcs into this....but theres no money in this part of the world...btw, to correct myself, 40$ pledge will give us beta access and 50$ alpha access

But to be clear...nice initiative by Squirrel

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Sep-29-2013, 13:57
I'm just saying it's worth it if you are thinking of buying the Dora. The fw190D is going to come out long before DCSWW2 is even close to alpha. You can buy it now and support DCS WW2. Seems like a win win. They usually charge about $50 for new aircraft, so $40 for a DCS WW2 preorder and $40 for Fw-190 pre order seems pretty reasonable. It's not a jaw dropping savings like some of the sales, but it's not bad.

It takes a while for new titles to go on sale. The Mi8 was the only exception, which they accidentally put on the Fall sale. Usually they wait a few months.

Tempered
Sep-29-2013, 19:15
If I up my pledge, I would have to come over to your place to eat. I really enjoy eating more than once a week.

56RAF_klem
Sep-30-2013, 03:38
If I up my pledge, I would have to come over to your place to eat. I really enjoy eating more than once a week.

roflmao

catch........ :popcorn2:

Tempered
Oct-01-2013, 18:50
roflmao

catch........ :popcorn2:

:)