PDA

View Full Version : Team Speak Notifiers :What are you using

ATAG_Knuckles
Sep-28-2013, 18:46
Hey Gang !!!

Notifiers: what are you guys using now: I loved the old TS Notifier where it would flash on the screen when someone talked, Great to know who is who,

This also was the big cause of launcher crashes: I know a separate monitor can work, I have one but really no room for another BIG monitor

I recently downloaded software to utilize my iPad as a second monitor (Air Soft) but :yeah causes launcher crashes

So anything new out there, I would love to be able to know who Im taking to !!!!!

Dutch
Sep-28-2013, 18:56
Don't quote me Knucks old chum, but the stock TS overlay, which comes as standard with teamspeak, is causing me no worries at the moment. I haven't tried combining this with fraps, or owt else for that matter, but in this current patch it works fine.

BUT!!, Team Fusion, with their infinite knowledge of all things code related, have been threatening to include a 'notifier' type thing in the next patch. So who knows what will happen then? I don't. :D

ATAG_Knuckles
Sep-28-2013, 22:18
I'll try the overlay again and see how it does, it used to work well for me a year or so ago, I'll give it a shot,

And I did hear about the new patch, we'll see

Combat Wombat
Sep-28-2013, 23:31
[QUOTE=ATAG_Knuckles;62401]Hey Gang !!!

I know a separate monitor can work, I have one but really no room for another BIG monitor

So anything new out there, I would love to be able to know who Im taking to !!!!![/QUOTE
you dont have to run the same size monitors i have 27'' for main and a 19'' for TS and other incidentals

ATAG_Lewis
Sep-29-2013, 06:52
I used to use TS Overlay with original IL-2 but it didn't work with CLOD....so desperate to get one to work someone suggested TSNotifier...which worked excellently for a while but not I get error message for some reason..even after a fresh install of it...weird!...anyway...let us know if you find one....I for one will appreciate knowing if there's a better one out there....You know, you would have thought there'd be lots of different ones of these knocking about with all the gamers out there???

LRRP
Sep-29-2013, 08:21
The overlay caused launcher crashes for me also.

I have a Logitech G15 keyboard. Turns out there is a plugin provided with TeamSpeak for the LCD display that works perfectly.

The G15 has been replaced by the G19s but the LCD feature is the same.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g19s-lcd-gaming-keyboard

Now the name of someone speaking appears in the small display on my keyboard.

No more launcher crashes.

It's a great gaming keyboard as well.

9./JG52 Ziegler
Sep-29-2013, 09:27
What is the name of that plugin (for G15) LRRP?

Also I've just noticed "overwolf" (Red wolf head) icon on my TS3 apps browser? Anyone tried that?

ATAG_Knuckles
Sep-29-2013, 09:51

I have a Logitech G15 keyboard. Turns out there is a plugin provided with TeamSpeak for the LCD display that works perfectly.

AHHH LRRP !!

I knew there was a reason we let you play ClOD !!!! I remember that now:

That would be perfect, besides my keyboards old and crappy

Thanks I'll look into getting one

ATAG_Knuckles
Sep-29-2013, 09:53

Also I've just noticed "overwolf" (Red wolf head) icon on my TS3 apps browser? Anyone tried that?

I noticed that when I D/L the new TS, I might as well give that a try as well

9./JG52 Ziegler
Sep-29-2013, 11:18
Lemme know if that "Overwolf" works Knucks. :salute:

ATAG_Knuckles
Sep-29-2013, 12:13
O.K. just downloaded the "Overwolf" app that comes with the new version of TS, It says its all automatic, I added it to the list of of setting: plug ins: client :query: got nothing:

Went to the Overwolf forums check the list of games it works on and did not find Cliffs of IL-II hummmm

I still think the keyboard is the best answer: it gives a whole bunch "O" information: frames TS comp. temp

ATAG_Deacon
Sep-29-2013, 14:39
Hey Gang !!!

Notifiers: what are you guys using now: I loved the old TS Notifier where it would flash on the screen when someone talked, Great to know who is who,

This also was the big cause of launcher crashes:

~S brother. I'm using the old TS Notifier on the OLD TS. I updated TS but that caused issues. Went back to the old TS and original Notifier and
since TF patched things I've had no issues.

~S~

Deacon

ChiefRedCloud
Sep-29-2013, 15:52
Gentlemen unless I'm mistaken TSOverlay is a private app that TS allows you to use. That said TS does not update this as they roll out new versions of TS. So whom ever created TSO is the only one who can update it. If they do not, it most likely will not work with newer versions of TS. IF there is an undated version you will mostlikely have to check their (TS) forums for an update, delete the old version, and install the new one (IF there is one).

I use a seperate monitor and have a G15 keyboard.

dburne
Sep-30-2013, 06:02

Nice to know as I have the G19 - I certainly would use the plugin for it whenever I do get into multiplayer and TeamSpeak.

Thanks,

LRRP
Sep-30-2013, 10:05

It is called "G15 keyboard LCD display" and is not enabled by default.

In my TeamSpeak - (version 3.0.12) it can be enabled as follows:

1. Open TeamSpeak

2. In the tool bar at the top click "Settings" which opens a drop down menu.

3. In the menu click "Plugins". That opens a window where you can enable \ disable various plugins. Put a check mark in the box beside "G15 Keyboard LCD display".

4. At the bottom left of the window click the "Reload All" button.

That's it. - Works perfectly with no crashes.

Hope this helps.

9./JG52 Ziegler
Sep-30-2013, 10:07
It is called "G15 keyboard LCD display" and is not enabled by default.

In my TeamSpeak - (version 3.0.12) it can be enabled as follows:

1. Open TeamSpeak

2. In the tool bar at the top click "Settings" which opens a drop down menu.

3. In the menu click "Plugins". That opens a window where you can enable \ disable various plugins. Put a check mark in the box beside "G15 Keyboard LCD display".

4. At the bottom left of the window click the "Reload All" button.

That's it. - Works perfectly with no crashes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Mate! :thumbsup: is it necessary to falnet-g19-display-manager for G19? I see the plug in for G15 is in there. Will report when my new G19 comes in Friday.