PDA

View Full Version : Mission loads with loading screen still there.

ATAG_Torian
Oct-01-2013, 07:51
After last update (1.2.6 I believe) any mission I create to host a multiplayer server loads up and then leaves the loading screen superimposed on top. I can select a plane and hit "fly" but the loading screen stays and fills all but about 5mm of the very edge of the screen perimeter. I can see the mission is loaded around the edges of this load screen and hear the audio but the load screen stays and renders it unplayable. Never had this prob b4 in DCS. Is this a known issue or do I just delete the whole thing and d'load everything from scratch ? I can join other multiplayer servers and all is normal. It just seems to be when I try to host one of mine.

ATAG_Headshot
Oct-01-2013, 08:30
The same is happening to me. It really makes it hard to just set something up with friends.

ATAG_Torian
Oct-02-2013, 05:37
The same is happening to me. It really makes it hard to just set something up with friends.

Thx Headshot, it's at least good to know it's not some glitch just on my rig.
A qwik glance at the ED forum didn't show up any threads on it tho I didn't dig too deep.
I'll start a thread over there and see if it's a known glitch and if any fix is available.

ATAG_Torian
Oct-02-2013, 05:52
Ok, a little more depth to my search revealed the answer. Thread is here http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1892519#post1892519

Answer is

Try deleting the file "X:\Users\User_name\Saved Games\DCS\Config\network.cfg"

Seems to have worked for me anyway.