PDA

View Full Version : Dunkirk map blenheim spawn points

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-03-2013, 16:21
Blenheim spawn point at Manston is still bugged. when 109s are over littlestone, red team cannot get any bombers up.

TWC_BikerJack
Oct-04-2013, 03:45
I felt such a dipstick yesterday whilst flying this mission. I couldn't find a vehicle convoy target and knew (thought?)I was in the right area. Flying around getting battered by flak along with an equally lost Blenny pilot. So, I thought I would ask for some reconnaisance photos of the targets. Then, just now I took a look at the mission briefs on this site and pics do indeed exist. But, they are relative close-ups of the targets and therefore don't give any clues as to location within the surrounding terrain. I realise my navigation skills must improve but, during WW11, the pilots had at least some idea what they were heading for due to recon photos - apart from the opportunistic strafing raids.

Any chance of higher altitude recon pics or is that just too easy??

Couldn't sleep last night 'cos I felt so stoopid:doh:

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-04-2013, 04:08
Any chance of higher altitude recon pics or is that just too easy??
:

Next time the mission is up and someone gets to that target, they should take the photo (screenshot) and post it on the forums or share with other red pilots. It shouldn't awlays be incumbent on the very busy ATAG guys to do it for us.

TWC_BikerJack
Oct-04-2013, 08:47
Good point Philstyle - I will endeavour to do exactly that. Didn't intend:( to burden the ATAG guys with such trivia.:(

Chair1
Oct-06-2013, 21:19
I think a photo or a U-tube vid of the mission would be a fantastic idea. I never have been able to find some target even though I'm pretty sure I am over them but just can't find it.:grandpa

Greywing
Oct-06-2013, 23:12
I took some practice shots of the bombers at one of the caostal frech fields that are a target in one of the missions. Several low alt ones some up around 10000 and some more at 22000. I was planning on doing some more for other targets (I seem to get on during some quiet server times fairly regularly). Trouble is all my gear is scattered around one half of the house while we renovate the other. Should be pretty close to finished this week (then wait a couple of weeks for carpet to arrive) so i might get back up and flying again soon and do some more and post them up.

Speaking of. I was using the steam screen cap feature as either the in game ones didn't capture or I cant find them. The steam feature is a pain as it causes a bit of a pause so i'd really like to get the in game working. I think it may have created files a couple of times but they were blank or showed my desktop rather than the CoD screen. Its been a while so that may be wrong. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Cheers

Greywing

Roblex
Oct-07-2013, 02:25
Which one is 'the vehicle convoy target'? If it is Watten (it is a convoy target but is that on this map?) then I do have several shots I took so I could be sure to find them again next time. Let me know and I will post.