PDA

View Full Version : Yay Team!

Old_Canuck
Oct-04-2013, 16:54
Pledges are soaring on an exponential upsurge in this last day. With 3500K Paypal and 145,000K at over 19 hours to go it will go way over the 150K goal by tomorrow morning which should cover the anticipated pullouts and failed credit cards. This will send a clear message that business integrity can overcome early mistakes. It was great to witness this real life drama with all you folks who have the same enthusiasm for quality flight sims.

Dutch
Oct-04-2013, 17:00
Yep, It's turned out to be dramatic stuff. Better than any bloody soap opera for sure.:D

And yes, we all may disagree at some points over trivia, but when the chips are down..........:dthumb:

Old_Canuck
Oct-04-2013, 18:08
The challenge now is to convince everyone not to downgrade their pledges or we could end up below the mark again. KS and PP are now cresting the goal together but there's still a chance of sliding back down the hill.

Dutch
Oct-04-2013, 18:23
The challenge now is to convince everyone not to downgrade their pledges or we could end up below the mark again. KS and PP are now cresting the goal together but there's still a chance of sliding back down the hill.

So how do we convince 'em? :D

ATAG_Bliss
Oct-04-2013, 18:32
So how do we convince 'em? :D

With a sexy girl and a hula hoop?

http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/hula-hoop-girl-15.gif

Dutch
Oct-04-2013, 18:43

Good Call mate, that'll work. Deacon will instantly up his pledge to $3k. :D

P.S. My, she has a very attractive bottom.......:goofy

ATAG_JTDawg
Oct-04-2013, 19:24

yep that's working ,PS Dutch good call :bedlove: the ole lady is getting it tonight, :) JK

Old_Canuck
Oct-04-2013, 19:31

Lol I just glanced at that girl but the numbers went up a hundred. Need to study that hula hoop a bit more.

Dutch, that's a good question, I wonder if there's a workable answer. The hula hoop girl will only keep them distracted for so long. There's a couple of us tried telling them not to lower their pledges but it only gave them ideas and we shut up after watching the numbers go down. The numbers are going back up now though.

EDIT: even at my age I can still get excited about a hula hoop :D

Chuck_Owl
Oct-04-2013, 19:42
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we finally have the Me-262. Bam.

Old_Canuck
Oct-04-2013, 19:54
Sorry Chuck .. I know you said something but I keep scrolling up for another peek.

Dutch
Oct-04-2013, 20:32
Dutch good call :bedlove: the ole lady is getting it tonight, :) JK

Glad to be of service old chap! Enjoy!! :D

Skoshi_Tiger
Oct-04-2013, 21:29
Great news about hitting the stretch goal for the Me-262!!!! Though now, come to think of it, I hardly every fly for the Blue team, so it might not really be something to celebrate?

Of course there's always the distinct possibility of escaping from a prison camp and finding one idling unattended at the end of a runway! or was that in a Commando comic???????
:doh:

ATAG_Naz
Oct-04-2013, 21:36
OK Bliss, you got me...Just doubled my pledge. :hypnotized:

Dutch
Oct-04-2013, 21:56
Great news about hitting the stretch goal for the Me-262!!!! Though now, come to think of it, I hardly every fly for the Blue team, so it might not really be something to celebrate?

Of course there's always the distinct possibility of escaping from a prison camp and finding one idling unattended at the end of a runway! or was that in a Commando comic???????
:doh:

Skoshi mate. You mean to tell me that in all these years of flight sims, you have never, ever flown a 262? Or felt the unbelievable power of four, repeat four, MK108 cannons?

I agree that the very thought is somewhat unpatriotic and all that, but Jesus H Tap-Dancin' Christ. That is a machine.....:D

And it probably was. In a Commando comic, that is. :D

jaydee
Oct-04-2013, 23:15

Holy Sweet FX..you just made me double my pledge Bliss !

Screamadelica
Oct-05-2013, 04:19
And this is the point when the missus will choose to walk by and see what's on the screen.....ouch.:)

HaJa
Oct-05-2013, 06:10
Argh, I upped to 175 :goofy

ram0506
Oct-05-2013, 06:16
This will send a clear message that business integrity can overcome early mistakes. It was great to witness this real life drama with all you folks who have the same enthusiasm for quality flight sims.

This was said very well!
:thumbsup:

Old_Canuck
Oct-05-2013, 11:45
This was said very well!
:thumbsup:

Thank you sir. Still glued to the comments page: 2510 backers and climbing by the minute. Plus there's more than $10,000 over the goal to cover pullouts and failed credit cards. All over in 98 minutes.

9./JG26_Brigg
Oct-05-2013, 12:47

sod the game how much do i have to pledge to get the hula hoop and girl:D

ATAG_JTDawg
Oct-05-2013, 12:57
sod the game how much do i have to pledge to get the hula hoop and girl:D

That was 1 of the perks for the 10,000 bidder :devilish:

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-05-2013, 13:45
Just got an email notification from Amazon Payments that my payment to RRG Studios was successfully made. :)

9./JG26_Brigg
Oct-05-2013, 16:44
That was 1 of the perks for the 10,000 bidder :devilish:

well if i had have known that then we would of hit the goal allot quicker

Old_Canuck
Oct-05-2013, 17:57
Just got an email notification from Amazon Payments that my payment to RRG Studios was successfully made. :)

Yep same here. It's time for the "reckoning" soon with the family finance minister.