PDA

View Full Version : Bump up your Pledge by ONE Dollar !

jaydee
Oct-04-2013, 23:24
Hi all ! 2300 backers multiplied by one dollar equals stretch goals exceded ! Come on guys,just one more Dollar each !..It will be the best dollar you will ever spend..~S~

Dutch
Oct-04-2013, 23:27
Aw come on mate, I already upped it by $50. Will that suffice? :D

The damned game had better be worth it. I've already sold two of the cats......(not really, that was just a joke :D ).

baronWastelan
Oct-05-2013, 00:58
Today I went from 50 to 60, without any expectation of ever getting something decent in my lifetime. But I am dreaming of a cool t-shirt :go:

No.54 Ghost (KL-G)
Oct-05-2013, 02:40
went from 40 to 80

they should hire these guys to do a promo video haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo4glASbEh4

ATAG_Freya
Oct-05-2013, 10:27
Wow where did you dig that one up from. It's solid gold. That guy can sure handle his organ. Sorry for O/t but this was too funny it just ruined my saturday completely.

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
Oct-07-2013, 14:50
Now that the Kick Starter is over, I would like to warn members not to post any more creepy disco music videos on the forum. Let's keep things tasteful.

Thank you

:-P

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Oct-07-2013, 14:58
As I don't really know the rules for Kickstarter I'm wondering do you think we will have the opportunity to change the package we originally went for before release or release of Beta (Feb14) as in pay more..

I'm a lil pissed with myself that I preordered BoS so quickly and didn't wait a bit, If I knew about DCS I'm not sure I would of to be fair and certainly wouldn't of if I knew what I did now about their RoF type business model...Each to their own but its just not for me

So with that in mind I was a bit sceptical about forking out more cash upfront so only pledged $30. To be honest I wish I had paid at least $50 and possibly more.

Do you think other opportunity's will arise or do you think that's it now until the game hits the shelves?

Dutch
Oct-07-2013, 15:02
As I don't really know the rules for Kickstarter I'm wondering do you think we will have the opportunity to change the package we originally went for before release or release of Beta (Feb14) as in pay more..

I'm a lil pissed with myself that I preordered BoS so quickly and didn't wait a bit, If I knew about DCS I'm not sure I would of to be fair and certainly wouldn't of if I knew what I did now about their RoF type business model...Each to their own but its just not for me

So with that in mind I was a bit sceptical about forking out more cash upfront so only pledged $30. To be honest I wish I had paid at least $50 and possibly more.

Do you think other opportunity's will arise or do you think that's it now until the game hits the shelves?

Dunno mate, but you could always wait until they start the KS for the B-17 or whatever and put more in that way. But I could do a deal with you on my LW codes.............:D

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Oct-07-2013, 15:09
Dunno mate, but you could always wait until they start the KS for the B-17 or whatever and put more in that way. But I could do a deal with you on my LW codes.............:D

:) Didn't think about that... Pretty sure they would just add your totals up which could be the way forward