PDA

View Full Version : ACG launches 4./JG26 for US timezone pilots.

Black
Oct-07-2013, 07:57
Salute, we have decided that it's about time to launch our second englishspeaking Bf109 squadron for pilots from US timezones that often fly later than us europeans!

Most US timezone pilots from 5./JG26 have transferred into the new group so it is allready alive!

Check out the Squadron roster on our homepage (not final yet): http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/squadrons/4jg26.php

In order to join just leave a message here, or add either Royraiden or me on Steam (Steam ID's : "6./JG26_Black" / "5./JG26_Royraiden" ). You can also join the ACG Teamspeak (IP: 85.236.100.27:24637) and talk to one of the squadron pilots, don't be shy!
No skill is needed in order to join, we have everyone from rookie to ace, if you share our passion for flying you will learn and improve quicker than you can imagine!

:salute:

mason
Oct-27-2013, 21:51
I am new to CLOD and am looking to join a Jg unit. I am in the central time zone in the US.

Black
Oct-28-2013, 04:43
I am new to CLOD and am looking to join a Jg unit. I am in the central time zone in the US.

Hello mate, you can add me on steam and/or join our TS anytime. If you see a pilot from us just talk to him and we take it from there. Don't be shy :salute:

Osprey
Nov-08-2013, 05:28
Hi Mason,

As Black says just join our Teamspeak. I sent you a PM today with our website details so hope you can pay our forums and Teamspeak a visit. This weekend is nicely busy so hope to catch you then

~S~

deviCe
Nov-19-2013, 15:54
Hi, I'm US Pacific time. I'm new to CLOD and online flight sims in general. I have a handle on flying the 109s and just recently got my freetrack working so I'm good to go and eager.

What time do you guys usually fly?

Wklink
Nov-19-2013, 23:53
Yeah, same here. Trying to get back into the 109. A West Coaster here. What times are the US players generally on? I have the TS server and such set up.

Osprey
Nov-20-2013, 03:57
Hi Guys,

You are both welcome to come into our TS anytime. Most of the chaps are in Europe so our events are during European evenings however we now have a fair few chaps in 4 staffel + the night vulchers from other squadrons so there is activity later on. Like anything COD though you are far more likely to find more people on at the weekends. To meet the bulk of the chaps it's from 1900GMT onwards though.

Hope that fits, and yes we are working toward building up the Americas contingents for LW and RAF.

K9Katt
Nov-30-2013, 06:27
I would most definitely like to hook up with your group - tks to Misticpuma and a couple of other guys I am up and flying - lost most of the time but getting better - best luck so far in the Hurri - I am on US Central time - K9Katt

Osprey
Dec-01-2013, 12:06
Maddog mentioned you to me yesterday K9, jump in tonight and join our mission we're running

~S~

Wklink
Dec-02-2013, 02:23
I'm still planning on joining up and flying, it is just a bad week or so. This is my 'long week' at work, essentially five of the seven days are working 12 hour night shifts. The one day I could have logged on and shown off my crashing skills was last Thursday, which of course was Thanksgiving.

Brits may not completely understand Thanksgiving but I am sure that they do understand spouses and what kind of response I would get if I was flying virtual airplanes around on a major holiday. Might try to log on Tuesday and see if anyone is around.

Osprey
Dec-02-2013, 12:09
It's ok, I worked with US personnel @ RAF Upper Heyford and know what you basically get up to. And I've seen Planes, Trains and Automobiles - that was Thanksgiving wasn't it?

We start the campaign 1st mission on Sunday, meet up 1900GMT. The first were a pair of pre-mission warmups.

To all, we're looking for pilots (Allied and Axis, English or German speakers, Euro or Americas based) to join us and you may join our mission with us if you'd like to get involve, hopefully you'll like us enough to sign up :)

~S~

Wklink
Dec-03-2013, 03:07
I will try to make it. Will go to Saturday night mass so I can make the flight.

Probably still will try getting on tomorrow and see if anyone is around. I need the practice.