PDA

View Full Version : Team Fusion Update - October 16th 2013 - Patch v4.00 Promo Video release - link

Mysticpuma
Oct-16-2013, 18:34
Before anyone asks what happened to the readme, it's on it's way ;) we're just putting the final touches to it and then that will be released as-well.
Originally the video was going to be released the day before the Patch, but then we realised that only a few people would watch it before they got access to the Patch anyway, so it would be less effective.

With that in mind the link will follow for the video in a few more lines of writing from now ;)

So today has seen a flurry of activity. Lots of final tweaks, recompiling of the Release Version (for another round of final testing) and all is looking good. No game-breaking bugs, all is looking promising. Currently we are looking at solutions to get the software linked and available (don't worry leave that to us) so we can get this out without the internet catching fire and Flight Simmers jumping from buildings!

To give you an idea of how things can fall apart and then quickly be fixed, a bug that came to light was with new aircraft. One of the new variants could be setup in the FMB so it spawned at 300k/mh and then it's way point was the same. on launching the mission, the 'said' aircraft had it's speed reverted to '0' kph an d it dropped like a stone until the Ai managed to recover it about 10m off the deck! that would have been fun for the mission builders! Well that and a few other irritating bugs have been well and truly squashed and it's looking set for friday as release day...yay...we can have a sleep!!! (well TF can for about an hour before we start getting questions about 'everything' we suppose ;)

With that in mind, here's a short video, detailing just a few of the new additions. Cheers, MP/TF

https://vimeo.com/77082835

https://vimeo.com/77082835

I should have added, please share this link with as many groups that you can, let's get that word spread around...it's almost ready!

Tettric
Oct-16-2013, 18:39
Thank You MP!

Archie
Oct-16-2013, 18:42
:thumbsup:

ElGringo
Oct-16-2013, 18:42
Stunning!!!

Kling
Oct-16-2013, 18:44
Nice video MP!! ;)

Mattias
Oct-16-2013, 18:45
:popcorn2:

Karaya
Oct-16-2013, 18:49
WHERE'S THE...

Ah, just joking, great video, now where is my TF 4.00 download link!! ;)

Old_Canuck
Oct-16-2013, 18:52
Topnotch :thumbsup:

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Oct-16-2013, 18:55
Thanks to Mysticpuma for all his hard work in promoting Team Fusion's work. :thumbsup:

No.401_Wolverine
Oct-16-2013, 19:00
As our good friend Nitrous would say:

"$#!7 HOT!"

Looks great, TF.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-16-2013, 19:04
sexy. very sexy.

Royraiden
Oct-16-2013, 19:11
Stunning video indeed.Wonderful job Mystic.One little comment and forgive me for saying this but I feel I should share it:

the music while it fits the mood of these last exciting days before the patch for all of us involved, I feel that for the average viewer/newcomer a more dramatic/serious music would fit it better.Just like the previous videos.Again, the video itself is AMAZING!, I will start sharing it wherever I can.:thumbsup:

No.401_Alpine
Oct-16-2013, 19:12
Thanks for the great effort TF.

ram0506
Oct-16-2013, 19:13
There is only one thing to say: Thank you!:)

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-16-2013, 19:14
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b470/silverfox2159/smileys/droolingsmiley-2.jpg

Erminas
Oct-16-2013, 19:14
Absolutely Amazing:)

Loopback
Oct-16-2013, 19:16
OMG thats looking good. Can't wait to start having fun with this.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this sim the best.

Alan

DUI
Oct-16-2013, 19:19
So much beautiful stuff! :kiss:

Mysticpuma
Oct-16-2013, 19:25
Stunning video indeed.Wonderful job Mystic.One little comment and forgive me for saying this but I feel I should share it:

the music while it fits the mood of these last exciting days before the patch for all of us involved, I feel that for the average viewer/newcomer a more dramatic/serious music would fit it better.Just like the previous videos.Again, the video itself is AMAZING!, I will start sharing it wherever I can.:thumbsup:

Well, it was a protracted decision the music. Initially it was going to be a dramatic music video, but then considering the video summed up the "Final Countdown" to the patch release, I just couldn't help myself.

Don't worry Roy, when Patch 5 comes out, I'll make sure we get some 'proper' music ;)

Now where's my copy of "Agadoo";)

Cheers, MP

Royraiden
Oct-16-2013, 19:27
Well, it was a protracted decision the music. Initially it was going to be a dramatic music video, but then considering the video summed up the "Final Countdown" to the patch release, I just couldn't help myself.

Don't worry Roy, when Patch 5 comes out, I'll make sure we get some 'proper' music ;)

Now where's my copy of "Agadoo";)

Cheers, MP

Right on Mystic, no worries at all, keep on with the excellent work guys :dthumb:
By the way I love the song actually, I had send a link to that song to a few of my squad mates to tease them about the patch's release a few days ago.Who would had thought:-P

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-16-2013, 19:28
http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b470/silverfox2159/smileys/droolingsmiley-2.jpg

+1

Fantastic video, MP!

Mysticpuma
Oct-16-2013, 19:31
100 views in less than an hour...wow!

Continu0
Oct-16-2013, 19:35
Great!

Any news about the installer? Will 3.1 be necessary to install 4.0?

Thanks! Counting down...

StormBat
Oct-16-2013, 19:36
OH MY, OH MY OH MY GOD..... I might just have an orgasm....:satisfied: To late! This is better then Christmas morning when I was a child. I am so amazingly impressed I feel if I pinch myself I might wake up and realize it was all just a dream. TF = I-l2 CLOD GODS!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-16-2013, 19:37
100 views in less than an hour...wow!

I knew it was a bad idea to release my movie today, "Stuff 2". Dang it, cant compete with that! :D

On a serious note: Loved the hommage to the "Founder" on the cockpit. Horray and Horrido!

9./JG52 Ziegler
Oct-16-2013, 19:39
Brillient MP! :thumbsup:

101/7_Savas
Oct-16-2013, 19:47
Great! :thumbsup:

Royraiden
Oct-16-2013, 19:48
I knew it was a bad idea to release my movie today, "Stuff 2". Dang it, cant compete with that! :D

On a serious note: Loved the hommage to the "Founder" on the cockpit. Horray and Horrido!

That was a great detail indeed.

Mysticpuma
Oct-16-2013, 19:53
Great!

Any news about the installer? Will 3.1 be necessary to install 4.0?

Thanks! Counting down...

Currently it's looking like v4.00 will install directly over v3.01

There are plans to make a Vanilla install to V4.00 updater, but not sure if it will make the Friday deadline, if we do though, all the details will be released on how to install :)

Cheers, MP

ATAG_Freya
Oct-16-2013, 20:02
hehe. My wife just said "why do keep whistling that song?" I didn't have the heart to tell her she won't be seeing me much this winter. I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think i like it..........WHOA! Can't believe I just typed that....Christ....I need a beer...Brilliant vid MP, This look amazing!!!

Cheers,
Freya

Screamadelica
Oct-16-2013, 20:06
Fantastic! Outstanding work Team Fusion, well done . Thank you to everyone on the team. Just 48 hours to go......:) Just hope that the F5 button holds together..... Let's melt that server!

Skoshi_Tiger
Oct-16-2013, 20:31
That looks really great. It is going to be hard waiting for it to be released.

Thank you for the update and to everyone involved in patching CoD!

Blehiem with gun packs!! You do know that Snarglepuss will be completely unstopable now! :)

The next patch might need some game play balancing to compensate!

Screamadelica
Oct-16-2013, 20:37
Read Me details are up now!

ATAG_Naz
Oct-16-2013, 21:01
Simply stunning. Sincerest thanks to all involved, if only we could pay you something, anything. Beers are on me if you're ever in Sydney.

Loved the picture of Oleg in cockpit by the way LOL.

Damocles
Oct-17-2013, 02:29
Great vid, good to get the old pulse racing:thumbsup:. Just need to get the pilots in the appropriate headgear (Tiger Moth) and all will be well with the world.

Combat Wombat
Oct-17-2013, 02:44
What have you done to my Wombat..... I just found him passed out on the floor Signed
:grrr: Mrs wombat

Black
Oct-17-2013, 04:10
Right on Mystic, no worries at all, keep on with the excellent work guys :dthumb:
By the way I love the song actually, I had send a link to that song to a few of my squad mates to tease them about the patch's release a few days ago.Who would had thought:-P

Bloody hell, he even send the song to me :D

Awesome video, simply stunning! :thumbsup:

archer11
Oct-17-2013, 05:16
Great video, as always! Thanks a lot!
And although I can't stand the song (my sister played it over and over again, back in the days when it was released) it fits right in!

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Oct-17-2013, 06:10
Not bad....

Looks a lil bit better than the original I guess

:pcguy:

''Dear Sue, I'm afraid our relationship will have to come to an end... I just don't have the time anymore''

LcSummers
Oct-17-2013, 06:36
Incredible!!! Thanks for that vid and the upcoming patch!!

I am speechless:)

S!

Valisk_61
Oct-17-2013, 07:28
Great stuff! Many thanks to the TF guys!! ~S~

322SQN_Dusty
Oct-17-2013, 09:30

^ What he did

midge
Oct-17-2013, 10:00
ok chaps -First thanks for the film,it looks stunning. Second thanks for the hard work,i or most of us will probably will never know how difficult the whole update was.Lastly good luck with the launch,may your take off be a smooth one.:thumbsup:

I_B_Spectre
Oct-17-2013, 11:51
TF is Sierra Hotel, thanks for the video update. Salivating has increased proportional to release. Thanks a million, MP/TF.

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-17-2013, 11:56
From Stats on Vimeo:

1,002 Plays
1 Likes

1 like? 1 like??????????? :doh:

Mysticpuma
Oct-17-2013, 12:11
I'm sure it was Jason Williams :)

Flyingblind
Oct-17-2013, 12:16
Ouch. But it is all looking absolutely fabulous!

tsanis
Oct-17-2013, 12:45
great video!!!:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-17-2013, 12:54
From Stats on Vimeo:

1 like? 1 like??????????? :doh:

That was me. :)

But you have to be a Vimeo member (which is free) to post a "like". I'm a Vimeo "Plus" member which makes me way more important than ordinary members. :D (Actually, in truth it just means I fork over 40 bucks per year to get faster upload times).

mazex
Oct-17-2013, 13:15
1C really should give a symbolic amount to Team Fusion and release this patch as an official patch for the game (or maybe version 4.1)...

Or instead of a symbolic amount they should rather give you the source code granted the game still would require a Steam purchase of the game to be playable.

I really don't think it should affect the sales of BoS, and it would be a nice "clean up" for the sorry customers that bought the CloD "beta" at full price ;)

felixfer
Oct-17-2013, 16:31
Simply wonderful! Please keep the dream alive, guys. Thanks a lot