PDA

View Full Version : PC Pilot Article

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Oct-17-2013, 13:46
Salute All

Members of this forum may be interested to read an article in the latest edition of PC PILOT.

Thanks to an initiative by our erstwhile and never-sleeping Promotions person, Mysticpuma, :thumbsup: he gained the interest of the Editor and the article was born.

Three pages and some material and background on Team Fusion, entitled:

"IL-2 Cliffs of Dover – Team Fusion
We interview Team Fusion, a prolific group of modders, working hard to enhance Cliffs Of Dover."

http://www.pcpilot.net/view_issue.asp

Macro
Oct-17-2013, 13:51
congrats

you guys deserve the recognition and hopefully will attract more players.

Davis0079
Oct-17-2013, 14:00
great news...we were getting low on cannon fodder...

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-17-2013, 14:06
Good show!

I find it somewhat interesting that on same magazine there will be the interview to Team Fusion PR (MysticPuma) and the so called "rival" BOS.

Note: Not wanting to start any bickering, just stating a fact.

No.54 Ghost (KL-G)
Oct-17-2013, 14:31
can someone post the article?

Royraiden
Oct-17-2013, 14:42
Great news!Even more publicity:thumbsup:

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Oct-17-2013, 14:51
can someone post the article?

Please do not post the article on this board, it will be deleted.

This is a magazine article which is available for subscribers and those who are willing to purchase it.

We cannot turn around and slap the people at PC Pilot in the face after they have been kind enough to feature our Mod in their magazine.

Mysticpuma
Oct-17-2013, 15:04
Hi Ghost, as Buzzsaw said, PC Pilot have given us a lot of publicity by even considering our group to feature in their magazine.

I will chat with the Editor once the Magazine has finished it's run and see if we will be allowed to post the article on here, but as Buzzsaw said, please don't post images or sections of the article on the forums as it will be deleted, not out of malice, but out of consideration for the support that the magazine has shown for us.

Cheers, MP

Lensman
Oct-17-2013, 15:32
Excellent article!

Magazine downloadable at PC Pilot website:)

Free Apple or Android app

and then Only £4.99 per issue.

Mysticpuma
Oct-17-2013, 15:40
Thanks Lensman, I should have mentioned it could be bought to download! ;)

I was also impressed with the selection of images they used which certainly showcase the work that's coming up in v4.00

Cheers, MP

Kling
Oct-17-2013, 17:16
Will this come out in the paper version?!? If yes, AWESOME work MP!

Mysticpuma
Oct-17-2013, 18:53
Yes it was published today and I bought my copy at the local.newsagent already. :)

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-17-2013, 19:46
Just wondering, you using "MysticPuma" nick or using your real name for the interview?

Mysticpuma
Oct-17-2013, 20:00
We're using "Team Fusion", no individual member is being singled out, we're a team and that's how we asked it to be structured ;)

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Oct-17-2013, 20:03
The responses and information were composed by various Team Fusion members, no single author.

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-17-2013, 20:09
Ah! Thanks for the clarification. And good to see the democracy working :)

9./JG52 Ziegler
Oct-18-2013, 05:30
Yes it was published today and I bought my copy at the local.newsagent already. :)

Brilliant! :thumbsup:

ATAG_Slot
Oct-18-2013, 08:32
Excellent article got mine today, well worth picking up a copy. Congrats to all at TF for this and all the hard work over the past months.
Eagerly awaiting for the patch 4.0 fun to start.

MP: hope you didn't mind some extra endorsement but in the letters section they have even printed the email i did extolling the virtues of both TF and PC Pilot. At the time i had no idea you had already got the ball rolling. Nice to get my name in print!
Happy flying
:thumbsup:

322SQN_Dusty
Oct-18-2013, 08:50
..On sales of 70.000 copies of the Pc pilot, TF will release the patch 4.0.....

:coolio:

Mysticpuma
Oct-18-2013, 08:50
Oh, so that was you :)

Yes I did wonder who wrote that. Now the mystery man has unveiled his.identity ;)

Appreciate the time and effort put into the letter, obviously great minds think alike ;)

Cheers, MP

Oersted
Oct-18-2013, 09:18
Off to Brussels airport for a flight, will pick up the mag!

ATAG_Lewis
Oct-20-2013, 08:55
Very good work on the article....Just the kind of advert we need to attract more players....this is a biggy!...

KUDOS!!!!!

ATAG_Snapper
Oct-20-2013, 11:48
Definitely must pick up this issue. Well done, TF! :thumbsup:

Old_Canuck
Oct-20-2013, 16:47
Need to pick one up this week for a souvenir :-)