PDA

View Full Version : Friday...almost

priller26
Oct-17-2013, 17:40
Almost Friday, time to defrag pc clean up files and get it fine tuned for a present... I hope.

Mysticpuma
Oct-17-2013, 18:48
Priller, sorry to disappoint you but we decided to.switch to the Mayan Calendar. This means that the patch will now be released in 23-months time, but hopefully the world wont have ended by then :)

Currently I've just spent 2-hours in a stutter free Team Fusion v4.00 install and it looks great. Maybe we should just hang onto it a little longer?

(All of the above is irony...but please remember, Friday contains 24-hours :)

Cheers, MP

Dutch
Oct-17-2013, 18:52
but please remember, Friday contains 24-hours

That's an interesting point actually. Friday presumably begins in the far East, but it's a lot longer than 24 hours until Friday ends in the far West......brain melt.....:goofy

ATAG_Colander
Oct-17-2013, 19:05
Sorry but it's Friday ATAG mission time.
You'll have to wait for it to rotate enough to get to a friday.
:)

Davis0079
Oct-17-2013, 19:05
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

time is only relevant at this one point.....everyone else is running late....

Dutch
Oct-17-2013, 19:13
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

time is only relevant at this one point.....everyone else is running late....

Or early....:D

235 Sqn. Coldstreamer (QJ-X)
Oct-17-2013, 19:21
GO TO BED ! or he won't come! ......he'll give all the presents to other children!

Now have you left out the mince pie and sherry.

BED!

priller26
Oct-18-2013, 01:08
Priller, sorry to disappoint you but we decided to.switch to the Mayan Calendar. This means that the patch will now be released in 23-months time, but hopefully the world wont have ended by then :)

Currently I've just spent 2-hours in a stutter free Team Fusion v4.00 install and it looks great. Maybe we should just hang onto it a little longer?

(All of the above is irony...but please remember, Friday contains 24-hours :)

Cheers, MP

Sweet sweet!

priller26
Oct-18-2013, 01:10
GO TO BED ! or he won't come! ......he'll give all the presents to other children!

Now have you left out the mince pie and sherry.

BED!

I believe, I believe, and I think I hear the faint sound of tiny hoofs near the chimney!:D:D

SUNSUN
Oct-18-2013, 01:21
Lmao...roflmao

31st_ff_yellow(26)
Oct-18-2013, 02:26
:( that means i have to wait very long at the land where the sun starts to shine bride :(

:grrr: but its raining today all the day until now

:goofy

322SQN_Dusty
Oct-18-2013, 04:18
23:59:59:...:....:....

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 04:19
That's an interesting point actually. Friday presumably begins in the far East, but it's a lot longer than 24 hours until Friday ends in the far West......brain melt.....:goofy

Friday begins in New Zealand/ Pacific Island, and ends in Alaska/ Hawaii/ Pacific Islands.

The total time during which at least one part of the world is Friday 18th October is closer to 48 hours I think. If I sat down to work it out I could.... maybe while I wait for the patch....

midge
Oct-18-2013, 04:51
hmmmm--it seems very busy on this site today---is my clock 12 hours out---has China got the cliffs of dover bug--could it be that desktop sales have suddenly gone through the roof---or is this the place of first contact with the little green men---all very odd:recon: