PDA

View Full Version : Unintended consequences

Damocles
Oct-18-2013, 02:23
I'm sure it's unintended, but how on earth could you manage to release the patch on the same day as Jason has his big, big news.

A coincidence surely !!!!!!!

Just because you've advertised for some time as to the potential time frame for releasing the patch, don't think you're excused.

I think it's a little unfortunate, if indeed BoS alpha is to be released today as well. There is no doubt room for both, I just hope there is no skulduggery going on, on the part of 777.

priller26
Oct-18-2013, 04:08
I'm sure it's unintended, but how on earth could you manage to release the patch on the same day as Jason has his big, big news.

Just because you've advertised for some time as to the potential time frame for releasing the patch, don't think you're excused.

I think it's a little unfortunate, if indeed BoS alpha is to be released today as well. There is no doubt room for both, I just hope there is no skulduggery going on, on the part of 777.

I've been waiting mostly patiently to play the finished version of CLOD (which TF has been working on on their own time and dime), for over two years now. I'm probably not alone in not wanting to alpha test another game for 60 Plus dollars. When and if BoS is finished, up and running bug free, I'm sure I will give it a whirl, but for now, THIS appears to be the best game in town :)

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 04:10
In the absence of smilies, I hoe you're joking.

As everyone on this forums knows, it was going to be released about 4 weeks ago.. but we kept finding and fixing bugs.

Damocles
Oct-18-2013, 04:16
In the absence of smilies, I hoe you're joking.

As everyone on this forums knows, it was going to be released about 4 weeks ago.. but we kept finding and fixing bugs.

Yes, said with a sense of irony, I'm sure it is nothing more than coincidence.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 04:42
Yes, said with a sense of irony, I'm sure it is nothing more than coincidence.

:salute: :thumbsup:

MadTommy
Oct-18-2013, 04:52
I've been waiting mostly patiently to play the finished version of CLOD (which TF has been working on on their own time and dime), for over two years now. I'm probably not alone in not wanting to alpha test another game for 60 Plus dollars. When and if BoS is finished, up and running bug free, I'm sure I will give it a whirl, but for now, THIS appears to be the best game in town :)

+1 oh and its $90 to alpha test BoS :D

Be good to hear what BoS is like..hope its a goodie.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 05:15
+1 oh and its $90 to alpha test BoS :D

Pay-to-test.... lol.

jaydee
Oct-18-2013, 05:19

Ive signed up for BOS and DCS WW2 but at the moment I coulnd give a stuff about either one !..I saw what TF 3 did for COD and I am hangin out to DL,Install and FLY TF 4 as soon as I can !
You can be "Ironic" all you want ,while a patch from a bunch of guys who have worked hard to deliver yet another improvement to COD flyers,as soon as they could ,is about to be released!!!!
Be "Ironic"..I want TF4 when it comes out and I don't care about the timing of its release !
Thanks TF ~S~

Pato Salvaje
Oct-18-2013, 06:52
Well...

I just visited the BoS forum and the only thing they announced today is... the founder campaing ends in Novemver 11... and after that it will begin the early access... no big news... :D

Meanwile, the CloD froums are starting to boil waiting for TF new Mod... :devilish:

hnbdgr
Oct-18-2013, 09:50
Well...

I just visited the BoS forum and the only thing they announced today is... the founder campaing ends in Novemver 11... and after that it will begin the early access... no big news... :D

Meanwile, the CloD froums are starting to boil waiting for TF new Mod... :devilish:

+1 beta access will be granted a few days after 11th November, still some time away.

ATAG_Colander
Oct-18-2013, 09:55
Hey hnbdgr,

How do you read your nick? :)
henbeedeegr ? :D

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 09:57
Hey hnbdgr,

How do you read your nick? :)
henbeedeegr ? :D

In my head I say "harben - deeger", or auf Deutsch - "Habendieger"

Even though I have too jumble the consonants to get there.

Oersted
Oct-18-2013, 10:01
...on the same day as Jason has his big, big news.

ATAG_Freya
Oct-18-2013, 10:07
Honey Badger? Honey badger is bad-ass. He don't give a sh&*.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Screamadelica
Oct-18-2013, 10:07
Badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,badger,badger.. .Save The Badger! :hypnotized:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EllYgcWmcAY

kopperdrake
Oct-18-2013, 10:54
Definitely Honey Badger. If it's not, change it. Do it, do it. Do it :-)