PDA

View Full Version : Patch??

92 Sqn. Karma
Oct-18-2013, 03:02
Friday is US, UK, Almost Saturday in NZ .......!!!!

Mysticpuma
Oct-18-2013, 03:17
Yes, we meant next Friday in New Zealand. Will that be ok? ;)

Maybe we should have 'End of Week' updates? :)

But, seriously, we work to the heart of time zones across the world by in the form.of GMT (which doesn't help with British Summertime adding an hour to the clock!), but all times work around GMT, so if you want the best chance of getting the patch on Friday, you could take a trip to Hawaii?

Almost there, almooooost there.......

:)

Berserker
Oct-18-2013, 03:26
Friday is US, UK, Almost Saturday in NZ .......!!!!

Almost Saturday here also, All good things come to those who wait

EG14_Marcast
Oct-18-2013, 03:56
When will ATAG server be updated to the new version? How long after patch's release?

322SQN_Dusty
Oct-18-2013, 03:56
Almost Saturday here also, All good things come to those who wait

Does this count as cheating? Christmas in swimwear..and a large fireworks at New Year...hours before..sending it from the future:huh:

Blind Lemon
Oct-18-2013, 04:07
It has been the Longggggest day here.

roflmao

Cheers 4959

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 04:12
When will ATAG server be updated to the new version? How long after patch's release?

Almost immediately.

Black
Oct-18-2013, 04:18
Almost immediately.

I am expecting it to be 2 weeks :getaway:

Salmo
Oct-18-2013, 04:21

ATAG server 2 (TF beta testing) is running the patch now. TF 4.0 torrent download is being seeded by several people as we speak. ATAG server 1 will go 4.0 live virtually simultaneously with release of DL link.

Mastiff
Oct-18-2013, 07:55
Don't worry guys it's barley friday here in California. so should be any hour now.

EG14_Marcast
Oct-18-2013, 08:13
More than half Friday has gone in GMT.....C'mon guys, have mercy on us :-)

Sabrefly
Oct-18-2013, 08:16
I'm very new to TF's CoD, so my question is if there will be any playable campaigns under the newest patch, or are there some 3d party campaigns that should work with TF 4.0 right off the bat? I'd like to learn the internals by flying some interesting action before going online.

Thanks,
Sabrefly

SepiaX
Oct-18-2013, 08:18
I'm going to cry in a corner

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 08:23
I'm very new to TF's CoD, so my question is if there will be any playable campaigns under the newest patch, or are there some 3d party campaigns that should work with TF 4.0 right off the bat? I'd like to learn the internals by flying some interesting action before going online.

Thanks,
Sabrefly

There are single player missions etc... but to be perfectly honest, you will learn a lot slower offline.
If you can get onto team-speak and partner up with a couple of guys, you'll be running in no time.

midge
Oct-18-2013, 08:23
Blimey, there was less tension on the morning of the 6th of june 1944.Talk about cats and tin roofs,i'm checking for the patch every 20mins.

:coffeeyes:

ATAG_Colander
Oct-18-2013, 08:28
Is still Monday where I live.

Screamadelica
Oct-18-2013, 08:36
Only half an hour until Saturday down here.....

Sabrefly
Oct-18-2013, 08:40
There are single player missions etc... but to be perfectly honest, you will learn a lot slower offline.
If you can get onto team-speak and partner up with a couple of guys, you'll be running in no time.

I just dont' want to spoil smb else's game, I thought I'd need to exercise first, some usual stuff.

Thanks, Phil.

Sabrefly.

HaJa
Oct-18-2013, 08:51

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-18-2013, 08:59
I just dont' want to spoil smb else's game, I thought I'd need to exercise first, some usual stuff.

you will not spoil the game for others. Helping get new people settled in is really quite fun.
There are many squadrons who will happily train you up too, particularly those who are recruiting.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70

ATAG_Naz
Oct-18-2013, 09:06
you will not spoil the game for others. Helping get new people settled in is really quite fun.
There are many squadrons who will happily train you up too, particularly those who are recruiting.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70

+1 to this mate. Grab a mic and Team Speak and just jump in Sabrefly, you won't regret it.

:thumbsup:

SepiaX
Oct-18-2013, 09:08
Canberra, Auckland, Fiji did not happen:-)

Blitzen
Oct-18-2013, 11:35
This will be a long day for me...and perhaps for others...:recon:

bolox
Oct-18-2013, 16:58

Thanks,
Sabrefly

Yes there will be TF4.0 specific campaigns- - have one in beta testing right now.
A*lso existing campaigns will work with TF patch- there might be. A few little problems with AI but nothing too seious.
I would recommend RAF REDUX campaign as a good starting point- should be available at airwarfare.com.