PDA

View Full Version : SweetFX uninstall/Disable

priller26
Oct-18-2013, 16:54
Sorry for the question, its just been ages since I installed this, what is the best way to UNINSTALL sweetfx so I have no conflicts with the new patch? Game is otherwise tweaked, ready to go, both parts of the zip file downloaded, just dont want to muck anything up given all your hard work... thanks much!

requiem
Oct-18-2013, 19:13
Delete the Sweet FX folder and these files and you should be good to go..

d3d9.dll
d3d9.fx
dxgi.dll
dxgi.fx
injector.ini
SweetFX readme.txt
SweetFX_preset.txt
SweetFX_settings.txt

priller26
Oct-18-2013, 20:50
Thanks, sorry, but I have installed the steam version, where do I find these files? sorry, I'm looking for them.

here is what I see in Locak Disk (c): Program files(x86)/steam/steamApps/common/IL2sturmovik cliffs of dover:

Folder Injfx_Shaders
zip file InjFX_Settings Les Neutral3
zip file InjFX_Settings Les Neutral5
Zip file InjFX_Settings Les Prefered
doc file : InjFX_Settings.h
dxgi.dll

thats it, I dont see:

d3d9.dll
d3d9.fx
dxgi.fx
injector.ini
SweetFX readme.txt
SweetFX_preset.txt
SweetFX_settings.txt

Maybe I installed this old mod incorrectly?

thanks

Meaks
Oct-19-2013, 04:00
No,you have installed it correctly,but there are two types of this lighting mod one is called sweetFX and the other is called InjFX,you have the latter installed.

All you have to do is locate them in your root COD folder(where you installed COD)and delete them,simples.

priller26
Oct-19-2013, 04:40
Thanks, I'll delete what I can find, IM getting some nasty 3 second freezes, and a crash to desktop saying microsoft runtime visual error, plus several errors popping up asking if I want to switch to windows "basic" colors..strange.

FAE_Cazador
Oct-19-2013, 07:51
If you have a file called JSGME.exe in your main CloD folder under Steamapps/...., run it and you'll see a picture like this
move all files on the right column to the left one, clicking on the "<<" button and all FXAA mods will have been disabled
Cheers!

priller26
Oct-19-2013, 22:24
:P
If you have a file called JSGME.exe in your main CloD folder under Steamapps/...., run it and you'll see a picture like this
move all files on the right column to the left one, clicking on the "<<" button and all FXAA mods will have been disabled
Cheers!

Thanks much I disabled uninstalled everything but ended up with a graphical mess, so did a revert back to original game, and reinstalled all patches and tuned things up, now back to all good, but a few new bugs, disappearing recticle when beginning single mission intercept blenheims over Calais flying a 109, strange.