PDA

View Full Version : Seasons

skouras
Oct-19-2013, 02:24
quick question how can i select them
step by step:recon:

bolox
Oct-19-2013, 02:36
doing this from my phone so its a bit condensed.

first off there is no way in game to do so

you can do so using fmb, load the map you want , make mission, fly.

if you wish to change the season of an existing mission, this can be done by text editing the .mis file- near the top of file is the map line, just editing it will change map. can't give you the exact text as not home at my pc, but making a simple mission in fmb as above and read the line for the details- it is easy (honest).

skouras
Oct-19-2013, 04:27
i would love to know how to change it for an already mission what i have to edit

Marmus
Oct-19-2013, 08:32
You should just be able to change the name of map within the .mis file....I do believe. But I am surfing via a phone at the moment.

Mattias
Oct-19-2013, 08:41
You should just be able to change the name of map within the .mis file....I do believe. But I am surfing via a phone at the moment.

Yes, as marmus said you can edit the mission file using notepad, simply switching the map name. I'm also not in front of my computer right now so neither I can't be any more specific :D

Maybe you can quickly create a mission in the FMB using the winter and autumn maps and then open their .mis-files and check the names there :thumbsup:

skouras
Oct-19-2013, 12:32
thanks i found it nice