PDA

View Full Version : S! all

Iku_es
Sep-09-2011, 12:42
Hi pilots, I hope you dont mind if I join the club.

I want to apologize before introducing myself because my English is not that great, so please bear with me. (Language corrections welcomed)

I was born in Bilbao a small town in the north of Spain back in 1980 (yes, Im getting old).
I started loving airplanes when I was a child and my dad bought me 2 plastic models: a hurricane and an emil.
Since that day, well I dont know how to say this in english, but I would say that Ive never landed again.

Ive played a lot of flight simulators: WoE, CFS series , MSFS series, Falcon 4, Lock On, Il2 Sturmovick, DCS series, ROF
Lately I've beena long time groundeddue to my work, but now the situation has changed and I have more time to spend in my hobby.
My flying skills against humans are a bit rusty easy target for you guys ;)
I hope we have fun together up there in the virtual sky.

Iker, out.

ATAG_Striker
Sep-09-2011, 19:30
hope to see u in the air.

watch out for the hun in the sun :P

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-10-2011, 10:52
Hi Iku!

It was nice meeting you the other day. I saw you trying to get ventrilo sorted out.

Let us know if you have any questions. It can be a little daunting at 1st :o

MajorBorris
Sep-10-2011, 17:14
Hi Iku :salute:

Iku_es
Sep-11-2011, 14:10
Thanks for the support.

Finally I've been able to use ventrillo using a pair of headphones as microphone. It works great, by the way.(To be used only in case of emergency)

I'll have to buy a new micro though, the old one is dead.

Lots of fun flying those Bf110 raids the other day.

See you up there.

ATAG_Trumps
Sep-12-2011, 08:50
Hiya mate,

Great to see you as part of the team, i only got to fly on that 1 sortie with you, piloting the other 110 that lost an engine due to Flack, it is great to fly with a bunch of guys with level heads and that fly to a plan, looking forward to doing a
lot more of it!

Cheers
Craig

Iku_es
Sep-12-2011, 15:06
S! trumps.

I remeber that sortie ... a low level attack over Manston airfield. We hit them hard with our 500's, but archie damaged both of us.
Your engine was damaged, and I had a jammed rudder and a big hole in my left wing ... about the size of a watermelon.
Unfortunatly my game crashed :mad: so i couldn't reach home. Did you manage to land safe and sound?

I'm also looking to fly with you guys, I need a fresh start and this seem to be the right place to be.

Greetings,
Iker.

ATAG_Trumps
Sep-12-2011, 22:53
i am much the same mate, i have been out of the sim scene for a while, as soon as il-2 started getting modded it was just too difficult to keep up with what was needed, and each server was different.
we made it home the other night, the left engine quit mid chanel, but wasn't a problem, i hadn't realised that you copped it as well. it was a good little sortie, and i love flying the 110 in this role, also coming in at treetop level and chucking a couple of 500s through the hanger doors, or at a row of parked planes, fun missions for sure!

Catchya
Craig

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-15-2011, 15:20
Some of you guys need to post in the recruitment section :coolio:

:salute: