PDA

View Full Version : Axis TS Server?

AKA_Recon
Oct-19-2013, 20:56
There are like 50 Germans flying on ATAG, but 2 guys on Axis comms.

Is there a different place you goto for Axis comms ?

coolhand3011
Oct-19-2013, 21:19
Try the ACG TeamSpeak server. Usually some on there

9./JG52_J-HAT
Oct-20-2013, 05:05
Hey Recon,

I was asking myself the same thing yesterday. TS started getting full on US time only.

I'll look this ACG server up, thanks.

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Oct-20-2013, 06:31
Hey Recon,

I was asking myself the same thing yesterday. TS started getting full on US time only.

I'll look this ACG server up, thanks.

Your get quite a few on there m8..

Not sure why peeps don't use the ATAG axis channel more.... strange that is

Injerin
Oct-29-2013, 00:18
I think is has to do with language barriers. Not absolutley sure this is the case, but if it is, we need to set channels accordingly :)

9./JG52 Jamz Dackel
Oct-29-2013, 09:58
I think is has to do with language barriers. Not absolutley sure this is the case, but if it is, we need to set channels accordingly :)

I wont lie but I have often left a channel if a couple in there are chatting away in (insert language).

Maybe have an English only channel. I'm sure peeps wont find it offensive if all your trying to do is get more Axis players on ATAG comms

9./JG52_J-HAT
Oct-29-2013, 10:08
I think the basic reason, besides Squadrons flying together, is that in European times not everyone is willing to communicate in English.

If that is really the case, creating specific channels for English, Spanish, German and whatever other languages we often hear could solve the problem. Intead of having everything fully separated like we have now on the channel, in which you need to really scroll down just to see if there are players online, just rename Flight#1 to #4 to other languages and the main Axis Channel stays English. Maybe that would attract, for example, German players who do not join because they are in sufficient numbers to play speaking German.
I think it is worth a try, together with an announcement (in game message, briefing, forums), so players will actually give it a try.

One can still set whispers or channel switch keys to communicate between channels.