PDA

View Full Version : Hakenkreuz Enabler for Team Fusion 4.0

III./ZG76_Keller
Oct-19-2013, 22:37
Here are the updated files for TF 4.0 in order to get the historical skins working on all German planes.

Step 1: If you haven't already, run the Historical Skins Enabler tool on your install of TF 4.0. This will install the important files on your game but will be missing markings for certain planes.

You can get the Historical Skins Enabler here ---> www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/utils/EnableHistoricalMarkings.7z

Step 2: Download the zip file from the link at the bottom of this post. This file will update the missing planes from the installer above.

Step 3: Unzip the file to your desktop or a separate folder from your game installation.

You will see the 2 folders like the image below.

http://imageshack.us/a/img34/8569/agk6.jpg

Step 4: Copy the two folders and paste them into your game directory. The path will be something like: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover You want to paste over top of the existing PaintSchemes and parts folders and allow windows to merge and overwrite the existing files. *** Warning *** This is a permanent modification to your markings files, there will be no easy way to revert back to the markings without swastikas.

Please follow the installation instructions carefully, if followed incorrectly you will either have markings that don't work or you will have to re-install your game and the TF patches.
Please note that this utility is not related to Team Fusion.

Here's the link for the file.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Oct-19-2013, 23:07
Thanks Keller. :thumbsup:

Cybermat47
Oct-19-2013, 23:18
Thanks!

But NJG 1 still isn't showing up.

III./ZG76_Keller
Oct-20-2013, 00:04
Thanks!

But NJG 1 still isn't showing up.

Do you mean the NJG 1 skin with the red writing on the plane?

Cybermat47
Oct-20-2013, 03:09
Do you mean the NJG 1 skin with the red writing on the plane?

No, the regiment isn't showing up.

LcSummers
Oct-20-2013, 03:11
Thank you very much,

now the patch is complete even if you are not aTF member

S!!:thumbsup:

Just a question ATAG Keller. The upper wing crosses on the Stuka are too far to the wingtips (thats my opinion) and not all stukas are showing swastikas. Is this correct? Can this corrected?

Thank you again to give us/me such a fine tool

322SQN_Dusty
Oct-20-2013, 04:47
*** Warning *** This is a permanent modification to your markings files, there will be no easy way to revert back to the markings without swastikas.

Good, so finally i will have the historical markings again, no more empty tails :wave:

Thanks!

III./ZG76_Keller
Oct-20-2013, 10:08
No, the regiment isn't showing up.

That's an issue outside of the markings, it's not showing up for me either.

Just a question ATAG Keller. The upper wing crosses on the Stuka are too far to the wingtips (thats my opinion) and not all stukas are showing swastikas. Is this correct? Can this corrected?

Thank you again to give us/me such a fine tool

Make sure if you're flying a Stuka you're using Regiment "Stuka" or "Stuka Stabstaffel" to see the proper markings for the plane, if they're still not showing up something may have been installed incorrectly.

LcSummers
Oct-20-2013, 11:41
Thanks ATAG Keller,

yes now they appear. Thanks alot

LC

EG14_Marcast
Oct-21-2013, 17:28
Thanks a lot Keller

Blitzen
Oct-22-2013, 01:00
You are aces! Thanks for making this superb mod!:thumbsup: