PDA

View Full Version : Track recorder and white puffs problem seem fixed!

Oersted
Oct-20-2013, 15:59
Tried recording tracks today and I'm happy to report that the track recorder is rock-solid in CoD TF v4.00. Great! It also seemed to me that the white puffs are gone, though I need to investigate a bit further to be absolutely sure. Even greater! 1,000,000 thanks TF and Matthias.

Mattias
Oct-20-2013, 16:15
Tried recording tracks today and I'm happy to report that the track recorder is rock-solid in CoD TF v4.00. Great! It also seemed to me that the white puffs are gone, though I need to investigate a bit further to be absolutely sure. Even greater! 1,000,000 thanks TF and Matthias.

Glad to hear that :thumbsup:
Just to make sure I'm not credited with something I have not done -the increased stability of the track recorder is not my doing but our in-house code god :)

EG14_Marcast
Oct-21-2013, 09:58

I too tried twice yesterday night and everything was ok, but are we sure it's fixed? Even before sometimes it worked fine. It is so frustrating if the game crashes when you are close to the target after 40 min. flight....

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Oct-21-2013, 10:07
I too tried twice yesterday night and everything was ok, but are we sure it's fixed? Even before sometimes it worked fine. It is so frustrating if the game crashes when you are close to the target after 40 min. flight....

Recording for 40 minutes is not a good idea. Try to keep the tracks to a maximum of 20 minutes each.

ATAG_Colander
Oct-21-2013, 10:09
In any case, the real test is recording with 100 players on the server. During beta there was never more than 10 at the same time.

Oersted
Oct-21-2013, 15:38
I recorded while there were about a hundred people on the server and it was rock solid, got track files of about 4mb´s.

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-21-2013, 15:46
My happiness would be complete (its at 95% now) if the track recording had a "quick record" option to save file to pre determined place.

Mattias
Oct-21-2013, 15:55
:salute:

Just made a 25MB recording with 100 players on the server :thumbsup:

Before TF4 I could hardly record att all :)

Oersted
Oct-21-2013, 18:22
Yup, same for me Matias. 25mb :-0

My last wish would be for the clouds to show up. They're so beautiful it is a bit of a shame not to have them in the tracks...

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-21-2013, 18:23
Yup, same for me Matias. 25mb :-0

My last wish would be for the clouds to show up. They're so beautiful it is a bit of a shame not to have them in the tracks...

Rats i knew i was missing something. Ok 2 wishes. Quickrecord and clouds to show up when processed by external view enabler.