PDA

View Full Version : Patch 4 D/L problem

Taxman
Oct-21-2013, 19:58
Last night after coming back from a short 4 day vacation, I down loaded the 2 zip files. However I could not open them due to a corruption error. I down loaded them again and received the same error message. Just checking to find out if any one else had/has this problem.

I will check back in about an hour, heading home after work. Of course I may of had just s**** luck with first 2:wtf: BTW this was the regular zip version.

Thanks

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-21-2013, 20:11
It is stated the 7zip program it is required. Winzip and 7zip and diffrent programs who "read" files at diffrent levels of compression. One reads the file correctly, the other doesnt.

Link for 7zip: www.7-zip.org

Get your version, 32 or 64 bits, depending if your windows is 32 or 64 bit.

Taxman
Oct-21-2013, 21:51
It is stated the 7zip program it is required. Winzip and 7zip and diffrent programs who "read" files at diffrent levels of compression. One reads the file correctly, the other doesnt.

Link for 7zip: www.7-zip.org

Get your version, 32 or 64 bits, depending if your windows is 32 or 64 bit.

Thanks Lolsav, read the read me:doh:

Taxman
Oct-22-2013, 11:35
Again thanks Lolsav. Every thing running as it should. Great job TM:)

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-22-2013, 11:48
Another costumer satisfied!

@Colander, can i have the raise now? :-)

ATAG_Colander
Oct-22-2013, 12:00
@Colander, can i have the raise now? :-)

No, you failed to notice he thanked TM and not TF. I will discount that from your income! :P

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-22-2013, 12:05
no, you failed to notice he thanked tm and not tf. I will discount that from your income! :p

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!!

Taxman
Oct-22-2013, 17:02
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!!

Oh my god! I did thank (TM who ever they are:() TF I do thank you :) Lolsav just send your bill my way, I'll pay the same rate as TF:goodluck:

Tomcatbg
Oct-29-2013, 19:32
I still have the problem where it says that the second part of it "can't be opened as an archive" by the 7-zip program. And when I try to D/L the mod from the torrent, there are no seeders..

ATAG_Lolsav
Oct-29-2013, 19:59
Tom place both zip files on same folder and just open 001.zip. You dont need to open second file, the 002.zip, because its opened automatically.

You know if you have sucess when extracting 001.zip doesnt give any error at all :)

Good luck and have fun. Dont forget o clear cache!

Tomcatbg
Oct-30-2013, 07:26
Thank you very much! I'll try it now :)