PDA

View Full Version : Why we left the syndicate. . .

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-19-2011, 15:59
It looks like syn has put up an IL2COD server, even after the majority of their team constantly bash the game and bashed me for my efforts in making a popular server.

Talk about a bunch of hypocrites. Too funny :Grin:

ATAG_WatchMan
Sep-19-2011, 19:14
Well dude, it doesn't make much sense to me, but so be it. Perhaps they see the same potential we do in Cliffs Of Dover despite it's bugs. This does however give me the opportunity to say that I'm proud to be a member of ATAG and and truly grateful to have you as a friend. Salute to you Bliss and thank you for making this possible.

Sincerely, Paul
AKA WatchMan.

ATAG_Trumps
Sep-19-2011, 20:18
Yup, noticed that, I will be sticking with you guys, of that there is no doubt.

Craig

jaydee
Sep-20-2011, 02:33
Dont know what happened before I came along but my loyalty is to ATAG and the crew that has worked to make this server happen.~S~

Iku_es
Sep-20-2011, 09:01
I'm sticking with you mates.
In two weeks I've met a lot of good people in this server, there's no need to look elsewhere.

Cheers :rolleyes:

SYN_Rep
Sep-22-2011, 14:34
@ watchman, you had a lot of friends in SYN too, but you chose a game over them??? to do what? build missions??

and you wanna talk about hypocricy, dont you remember the conversation we had not too long ago, whilst i was teaching you all about prop pitch?

anyway, take care watchman, miss ya buddy S!

ATAG_Bliss
Sep-22-2011, 17:11
@ watchman, you had a lot of friends in SYN too, but you chose a game over them??? to do what? build missions??

and you wanna talk about hypocricy, dont you remember the conversation we had not too long ago, whilst i was teaching you all about prop pitch?

anyway, take care watchman, miss ya buddy S!

Yeah, you're a good one to talk. How about that money you borrowed from me 2 years ago?

To: xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Look at this!!!
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 18:24:38 +0000

from what i have read i dont think i will be dissapointed, i regret buying this one now, and should have gone for that in the first place, ah well, im not gonna be online myself tonight, i got a party to attend, and im feeling shit with the flu or something, heres my paypal email mate: shezpickard@googlemail.com .

ill repay ya as soon as i can, like i say, 1 to 2 weeks, as i get paid in the around the 19th of the month, cheers bliss, speak later dude.
This is what REAL friends do. 1st they'll let people borrow money from them, and even more importantly, the friends that have any sort of integrity actually pay them back as well. Well, after 3 years, do you think you'd even acknoweledge this simple fact? No. Of course not. You and the rest of SYN just use people like door knobs.

Here I am paying for the SYN website, the hosting, ventrilo, the servers, the domain (every expense), that's $300/month, not to mention the initial costs of all the licenses, and I did this out of my own kindness even while I was deployed in the middle east for 6 months where I couldn't enjoy any of it.

So when I get back and create an IL2COD server, I get bashed for it by you ungrateful fucks. So then a thread is started stating that people don't have the login details for the server that IL2COD is on. Not only did I post those in the old forums several times, as a server to test missions, I posted those about 5 times in the new forums stating "use this server to test missions".

So then, Jed joins the server one day. He wasn't there for 5 minutes before he was yelling at someone because he was vulched. This same individual had asked the night before if that was ok, to which I told him "of course it is, we don't have rules on our servers for that". So the guy doing the vulching even tells Jed that I said that. To which Jed replied "I don't give a shit, this is my server" I just so happened to be logged into the admin panel when this was going on looking for mission errors, to which I replied "yes vulching is allowed" and even told Jed "we've never had rules on our server". Jed responds back stating that's it's happened several times now, to which I respond "take off at a different airfield then?" Then Jed responds with "go fuck yourself" and leaves the server. Quite a nice chap there.

Then Jed logs into the forums and says to remove me from the roster (out of his petty rage) and then even has the audacity to say get ready to move the forums like he's going to take everything I've paid and have been paying for for quite some time now. Even with Blackrat was configuring them and spending a huge amount of time setting up the forums, I sent him $300 for his time and efforts in doing so.

So after I told Jed, that he wasn't about to take my property, then he raged further and started deleting channels in ventrilo like a child. Luckily I saw this as there was around 15 people on vent playing IL2COD and banned him from vent.

And to add insult to injury, then you guys tell people on the ROF forums to use a different donation link to who knows who's bank account. So I'm thinking "wow SYN actually paid for their own server". I log into the ROF server and sure enough, you're still using it to host your missions all the while telling people not to donate to the person that was actually paying for it. It doesn't get much underhanded or dishonest than that.

So you want to talk about friends? Are you serious? You people disgust me. There was a reason Watchman left SYN once before, and it was actions like these.

Enjoy your dictatorship. I can't wait to see what happens the next time Jed gets made to look the idiot he is and rages all over the place like a child. Many people joined SYN because of me, good luck with all of them staying there with people yourself.

Now in the words of Jed, you can kindly "go fuck yourself"

This thread is locked.